Quantcast

help

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
im looking for a numerical answre
Not going to happen. If you are doing this for a class you need to understand what you are doing, and why you are doing it, or you are just digging yourself into a big hole. Math, especially higher math is based on understanding abstract principles. If you take the easy path lead you to the darkside it will.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
are you serious? it took me all of a minute to figure it out. have you been paying any attention in your calc class?

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
is it .193? if thats right, wow, i haven't even learned this in school, wikipedia might actually be useful for something

wiki says its the antiderivative F(b)-F(a).
antiderivative is (-1/5)x^(-5)
substitute a little, and yea.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
is it .193? if thats right, wow, i haven't even learned this in school, wikipedia might actually be useful for something

wiki says its the antiderivative F(b)-F(a).
antiderivative is (-1/5)x^(-5)
substitute a little, and yea.
you may be slow at riding fast but thanks for the answre

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Fugedaboutit. In the thirty or so years since they taught me that crap I've never needed to know the area under any curve.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
another day, another homework problem pinkshirt can't solve. 10 years from now he's going to be posting up "how do i get my girlfriend pregnant?".

that's all providing he graduates species from goats to humans :busted:

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
wow i actually helped pinkshirt do his homework. and why are you doing homework on a sunday before christmas?
its due tonight at 12.... its online next question i have is

Find the value(s) of c guaranteed by the Mean Value Theorem for Integrals for the function over the given interval.

c = +/- ___________