Quantcast

Help!!!!

Oct 23, 2009
Hillsboro
I been scouring the areas around Portland for some riding. I don't mind the weather, the mud, the nasty, but I need something! Also, not looking for any XC or road riding, I need some freeride or downhill.

PM me if anyone is doing anything this weekend in or around Portland. Secrets are kept safe....:thumb:

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
hood river stuff (post canyon) and blackrock are your best bets. the people you meet at places like that can fill you in on other stuff.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I found that if your not into dirt jumps portland does not seam to have much freeride close in, maybe there is some secret spots that I dont know about... but Post Canyon and Blackrock are legal freeride spots and are of the best places to ride in the nw, you just got to drive for a hour or so to get to them.

Oct 23, 2009
Hillsboro
I figured with all the little hills and small mountains surrounding Portland there has to be some stashes out there. I rode Black Rock on Sunny Saturday and it was the best dirt I've ever ridden up there. A few mud holes,some downed lumber, and slick wood, but uber tacky and well worth the drive....once again.