Quantcast

helpabrothaout!!!!!!

matt12

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Napa, CA
Saw that on MSDHW. Already voted for you. BTW- Yours ruled the other guy's vid. Plus the music in his was really annoying.

Good luck.

Raacerx

Monkey
alloutproductio said:
woooooooo!
thanks alot you guys!!
i appreciate it for sure!!!
i'm keepin my fingers crossed....

hey max, you gotta come up to cougar --
hit me up!
Ehhh I was gonna skip it, but Im thinking about coming up on Raceday and doing it for the hell of it. Ill hit you up though if I do. Also, dude do you have a ride from Whistler to Brianhead? Do you have any room? Ive got compensation!

Jul 1, 2005
oakland, CA
hey max,
right on, you gotta come up!!
man, i'm not going to brianhead, just straight back to the bay after crankworx.... i was gonna try n go with mikey there, & then to snomass, but cant swing it financially.... lets kickit at cougar tho -- i got an angle, & the honey's in effect on this end!!! wooooooooooooo

Raacerx

Monkey
alloutproductio said:
hey max,
right on, you gotta come up!!
man, i'm not going to brianhead, just straight back to the bay after crankworx.... i was gonna try n go with mikey there, & then to snomass, but cant swing it financially.... lets kickit at cougar tho -- i got an angle, & the honey's in effect on this end!!! wooooooooooooo
Weak!!! Was hoping you would be out there. Well Ill definitely need to make it for Crankworx then. Im not gonna hit up Infineon. Course sounded and looked traaaaaaashy. $100 extra for Canada.

You should make it for Snowmass dude. Ive got places to stay.

Jul 1, 2005
oakland, CA
yeah canadia!!
right now we have 5 people in a bigass room in whistler for 6 nights
during crankworx, so i'm sure we could work out an angle for you to
crash there....
good call, you're not missing a whole helluvalot up at infineon!
lemme know whatsup -- we're cutting sunday evening.....