Quantcast

Heras suspended and stripped of Vuelta title

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
just out of curiosity, why would you even try to get away with something like that anymore? i just don't understand.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
laura said:
just out of curiosity, why would you even try to get away with something like that anymore? i just don't understand.

Because they can get away with it. I'll bet there are 10 people on the junk for every 1 that gets caught.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Hmmm I wonder if any of the French publications will try to tie this in with Lance's EPO accusations considering that they were teammates.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
laura said:
Don't forget, Heras had a miserable year after he first left US Postal. Maybe EPO was the only way he could have any results...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Dog Welder said:
Hmmm I wonder if any of the French publications will try to tie this in with Lance's EPO accusations considering that they were teammates.
Hmm... why? would that be a .....uhhh....STRETCH to think so?
(Pro cyclist with unbelievable, stunning, never heard of performance and the possiblity of doping? NOOO...couldn't happen)

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Question: What are the chances that MS didn't know about this?

Keep in mind, he apparently scrutinizes his riders down to saddle choice...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Look, if everyone takes PEDs then what's the problem? It's still a level playing field... It's their problem if they want tiny shrunken testicles.