Quantcast

Herdon's and Wentz's Pump Track Construction Company

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Superstars Chris Herndon and Steve Wentz built a pump track for Julie who lives just outside Newport, TN. It turned out great and was so much fun to ride.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Turning into quite the pump-track hunter lately! Two kills in less than a week will be tough to beat.

Beauty track for sure.:drool:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I've only ridden a few, but this was the best by far. It was really technical with the placement of the rollers and the committment required in the berms.

tomvan72

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Asheville
He might have falshed at me one day but the glare it kicked out was so bright, I could only make out the silhouette. Then I heard this sound, as if it were theme music. It sounded like "bling, bling". And then I passed out.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
I'm gonna be the cheerio pisser guy and say that pump tracks look pretty boring. But I guess they're all the rage for 06 along with white forks so who am I to say sh-t.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
I'm a bar humper, not a fighter (unless somebody says something bad about BMyouknowwhatX).

I've gotta go to SC to pick up my rig so we're gonna do Butch's not-so-secret-anymore shuttle. I'd love to be in two places at once but wouldn't have a bike if I went straight to WR.

That's OK. I'll let you guys get out all the turnbars, 50/50s and other bad mojo before the 8th so us scrubs can first lap/no crap it.

TURBOLVR

Chimp
Feb 9, 2006
Man,
I love getting pumped, I love getting humped, on a stump or a bump.
That's a nice track... AND some great bodies too. I will post pics of my Swedish pump track this week once we wrap up construction. Just wanted to say hello to all on my first post EVER. I'm so excited to be here.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
bizutch said:
can't find anybody to ride up with so I'm FOKKED unless this kid's money order comes in tomorrow.
looks like I have to ride with the GA boys.
:nopity:

You're driving the first shuttle for that comment, bitch. Yeah. Really.