Quantcast

Here is my New Baby

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
- Thanks All -
I was soooo excited I almost called you today Anne. I wish I could have it by tomorrow but no can do. So I'll just have to look at this beautiful bike for awhile.

Good luck this weekend - I want to hear all about it next week.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Very nice. Did you get it new or used? Depending on my work situation I may be back up there next weekend also. Let me know if you want to break it in.

Dennis

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Nesed - It was a shop demo, very few scraches and I saved over 1k. Let me know about next weekend - I would love to see what I can do on this thing.
Will do. My company is getting a job that will have me working alot of weekends for a while. I want to hit SS as much as possible before that starts.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Was just checking your bike out on the kona site. Nice part spec for the price. One thing I noticed is the chain guide. You may want to put a bash guard on. Leaving the chainring exposed like that is asking for trouble. Snowshoe will fold it like over. Just my 2 cents.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Was just checking your bike out on the kona site. Nice part spec for the price. One thing I noticed is the chain guide. You may want to put a bash guard on. Leaving the chainring exposed like that is asking for trouble. Snowshoe will fold it like over. Just my 2 cents.
Yeah I have a few - I just gotta see what will fit - thanks for the advice