Quantcast

Here is something you SB kids can do to prevent flaming, and to stop my headache.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Type all of your posts in word, use spell check, and copy and paste.

Please do us all a favor, use spell check on word. The flaming will drop dramaticly. (If you stop posting the what to buy threads every 2 seconds they will stop totaly)

Please for the love god do this, it will make our and your lives easyer.

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
TheMontashu said:
Type all of your posts in word, use spell check, and copy and paste.

Please do us all a favor, use spell check on word. The flaming will drop dramaticly. (If you stop posting the what to buy threads every 2 seconds they will stop totaly)

Please for the love god do this, it will make our and your lives easyer.
You missed dramatically, totally, God, Word, and easier.

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
That is how it is spelled in that reference you made. "For the love of God" is a reference to the Christian god, who is known as God.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Radarr said:
That is how it is spelled in that reference you made. "For the love of God" is a reference to the Christian god, who is known as God.
Maybe he was talking about an Islamic god. TheMontashu, why don't you draw us a picture of which deity you were refering to, particularily if it is one from the Muslim faith.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
sanjuro said:
Maybe he was talking about an Islamic god. TheMontashu, why don't you draw us a picture of which deity you were refering to, particularily if it is one from the Muslim faith.
You know if I draw a picture of the Muslem god I am going to start yet another comic related round international rioting.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
TheMontashu said:
You know if I draw a picture of the Muslem god I am going to start yet another comic related round international rioting.
If there was a way this image could only be associated with you, but I would probably bring down RM and myself as well.

J

JRB

I find it pretty rich that Montashu starts a thread ripping on kids spelling and grammar, all the while, making errors. He is even called out for said errors and fixes some, remaining oblivious to others. Pure gold.

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
sanjuro said:
Then that is more of a reason to point out errors. It should've been "for the love of Allah".

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
sanjuro said:
The Islamic god, the Jewish God, and the Christian god are the same god. He goes by the name God, Yahweh, Elohim (sp?), or Allah. Therefor, the proper phrase is, "for the love of God." You could, of course, say, "for the love of a god," but that doesn't have the same ring to it. And I'm pretty sure those cartoons were about the prophet Mohammed, not Allah, but you would likely be lynched for drawing Allah as well.

J

JRB

TheMontashu said:
I already know I am a retard, but people can understand my posts.
True - thank you for finally getting to that point. :thumb: I spell ok, but people don't understand me. :think:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
kinghami3 said:
The Islamic god, the Jewish God, and the Christian god are the same god. He goes by the name God, Yahweh, Elohim (sp?), or Allah. Therefor, the proper phrase is, "for the love of God." You could, of course, say, "for the love of a god," but that doesn't have the same ring to it. And I'm pretty sure those cartoons were about the prophet Mohammed, not Allah, but you would likely be lynched for drawing Allah as well.

I would sooo love to respond to this statement. But i am not going to start an Internet Religous debate. So let me just say this. Your 2/3 correct. and out of those two only one Worships and realizes the correct History and what transpired with Jesus. Not flaming ya, just suggesting a little more Research before categorizing who is worshipping who as a God

Oh and yes in a statement like For teh love of God. Anytime you refer to God singular its capitals. Which of coarse Singular is correct

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I don't think that there should be a comma between 'flaming' and 'and' in the thread title either. You know, since we're nit picking and all. Gawd dern it.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
do i have to start capitalizing "god damnit"? what about "jesus ****ing christ"...should that be Jesus ****ing Christ? actually i guess i should use "-" and make it "Jesus-****ing-Christ" so that i don't confuse people into thinking that i'm saying "jesus is ****ing christ"...er, "Jesus is ****ing Christ."

i'm so foncused.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
DirtyMike said:
I would sooo love to respond to this statement. But i am not going to start an Internet Religous debate. So let me just say this. Your 2/3 correct. and out of those two only one Worships and realizes the correct History and what transpired with Jesus. Not flaming ya, just suggesting a little more Research before categorizing who is worshipping who as a God

Oh and yes in a statement like For teh love of God. Anytime you refer to God singular its capitals. Which of coarse Singular is correct
There's a correct history of god? Who's right?

kinghami3 said:
The Islamic god, the Jewish God, and the Christian god are all touted as orthogonal. Ishtar is where she's at.

SkaredShtles said:
The one with the most big boobs, dumbass. :p
God has boobs?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
SkaredShtles said:
I've dated some uptight women. This one thinks all the stupid things I do is cute, like worshipping her boobies.

If the world spent more time focusing on boobies and less on, uhh, everything else, we'd be a better planet.

GOD BLESS BOOBIES

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
hm...i think he's referring to your use of a contraction.

unless you're saying that we should focus less on proper grammer and moor on boobys.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
LordOpie said:
If the world spent more time focusing on boobies and less on, uhh, everything else, we'd be a better planet.

GOD BLESS BOOBIES

:thumb: :D Hell yah!!!

Too bad we can't have a boobie worship thread. :(