Quantcast

Here is something you SB kids can do to prevent flaming, and to stop my headache.

J

JRB

TheMontashu said:
Finally??? I have known it for a very very very long time
I didn't mean finally realizing your were retarded. I meant finally trying. The self esteem's not looking so good for you, bro. :think:

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
DirtyMike said:
I would sooo love to respond to this statement. But i am not going to start an Internet Religous debate. So let me just say this. Your 2/3 correct. and out of those two only one Worships and realizes the correct History and what transpired with Jesus. Not flaming ya, just suggesting a little more Research before categorizing who is worshipping who as a God

Oh and yes in a statement like For teh love of God. Anytime you refer to God singular its capitals. Which of coarse Singular is correct
Don't worry, I love a good religious debate :D Believe me, I have done enough research to know what I'm talking about. All three religions follow the god of Abraham. While many Christians would argue this, Muslims hold steadfast that we worship the same god, just that we are mistaken in our beliefs about him. In fact (*pulling the notes out*), Muslims believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, sinless, a prophet sent by God, performed miracles, and preached the way of love. They just add that he was only preparing the way for Mohammed, the final prophet/word of God. I do not know how Jews would view this, but I doubt that they would dispute it either.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
the Inbred said:
do i have to start capitalizing "god damnit"? what about "jesus ****ing christ"...should that be Jesus ****ing Christ? actually i guess i should use "-" and make it "Jesus-****ing-Christ" so that i don't confuse people into thinking that i'm saying "jesus is ****ing christ"...er, "Jesus is ****ing Christ."

i'm so foncused.

Hahaha. Well as much as i dont like the phrases at hand, the thread here was about spelling and grammar and such. So The answer to this one is Yes you would type those two statement with a capital. Love this thread so far!!!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
kinghami3 said:
Don't worry, I love a good religious debate :D

Yeah But not sure this is the place for it.... dont want to offend others that may or may not belive. Or that may belive a totally different path as Offending others is not what i was called to do!!!
Cheers though for having the research at hand though!!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DirtyMike said:
Yeah But not sure this is the place for it.... dont want to offend others that may or may not belive. Or that may belive a totally different path as Offending others is not what i was called to do!!!
Cheers though for having the research at hand though!!
Start one in the PD forum. Those guys love this stuff.

J

JRB

I like DirtyMike. He is on my list of top 10 monkeys after this thread.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
kinghami3 said:
The Islamic god, the Jewish God, and the Christian god are the same god. He goes by the name God, Yahweh, Elohim (sp?), or Allah. Therefor, the proper phrase is, "for the love of God." You could, of course, say, "for the love of a god," but that doesn't have the same ring to it. And I'm pretty sure those cartoons were about the prophet Mohammed, not Allah, but you would likely be lynched for drawing Allah as well.
So how come the fvckin idiots are all fighting then?

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
the Inbred said:
do i have to start capitalizing "god damnit"? what about "jesus ****ing christ"...should that be Jesus ****ing Christ? actually i guess i should use "-" and make it "Jesus-****ing-Christ" so that i don't confuse people into thinking that i'm saying "jesus is ****ing christ"...er, "Jesus is ****ing Christ."

i'm so foncused.
There's a shirt over at prickwear.com for you. Check the religious section. :oink:

J

JRB

DirtyMike said:
Hmmm i feel like i have been Hit on!!!

Sorry i couldnt resist
Read up in the thread, holmes. Rip is 1 - 10 on my monkeys to hit on list.