Quantcast

Here it is, the Reddish Knob trip on the 4th

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
I might still be able to make it. I might have to take my girl to the airport sat morning so i'm not sure. Either way here is the info.

Tony
Bussaframe
Nissan Frontier (I can take 4 bikes before using the bed)
Contact info will be provided once I get my plans togethor for this weekend

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
aight aight..count me in..i geuss im riding with tattooo..where are we meeting in cville? heh,i guess ill have to ride to where we are meeting:cool:

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
BussaFrame said:
I might still be able to make it. I might have to take my girl to the airport sat morning so i'm not sure. Either way here is the info.

Tony
Bussaframe
Nissan Frontier (I can take 4 bikes before using the bed)
Contact info will be provided once I get my plans togethor for this weekend
Try and let me know what is going on asap so arrangements can be made. And if you have any questions, just let me know.:)

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Wood dog. When're you working again? i want you to look at my liquid before I "accidentally" break the frame saturday oddly enough on our last run of the day so I can get a frame warranty!

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
Well this sucks master balls, can't go to Reddish.Stupid step-dads birthday is on the 4th. You guys better take good pictures, and bring back monster storys, and someone has to rack themselves for me, O.K?

:mumble: :mumble: Stupid Birthdays!:mumble: :mumble:

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Bonedoc, I can help you break your frame for a warranty. I have learned a few tricks over the years, however it might mean that you would have to leave the bike with me for a few days but I think I can get a stress crack or two in there for ya!

Feb 5, 2006
Chester, Va.
How about each person with a truck who is shuttling list the people they are shutting or blank spaces for other people to join because it seems we have alot of shuttlers for the amt of people going.

-T.J. (my truck)
-Woody?
-Charlie?
-?

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
umm im not shuttleing haha I think corby might be I just talked to him. and MATT is going (hurleykid) So YERP. That means woody take your other ride since that would mean 4 people in corbys truck

Feb 5, 2006
Chester, Va.
Bearmntpicnic said:
umm im not shuttleing haha I think corby might be I just talked to him. and MATT is going (hurleykid) So YERP. That means woody take your other ride since that would mean 4 people in corbys truck
I didnt mean that they are shutting, I meant those are the people that MIGHT be riding with me, sorry for the confusion.

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
Ok, I'm definately in. So just let me know what time I need to meet you guys in Bridgewater. Oh and who should I pm my number too.

I don't have anyone riding down, and I'll help with the shuttling this weekend.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Bussaframe, PM sent!

MetalMTB, no sweat. Bring youself and if you do get someone to ride with you, then the more the better. Just keep me informed. As it stands right now we have 12 people commited to this trip and if more show up... great! I just need to know what the head count is so we can make shuttle arrangements.
If anyone has any questions about this trip and you need to get in touch with me directly, then send me a PM and we will take it from there!:thumb: :

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Who's going to bring the percoset?

What is the drive time from Norfolk up to there? I have to be back in Norl**** around 7 or so for dinner with some other katrina kids, so just keep that in mind if anyone's riding with me.

Too bad about Vanillian, was going to torment that kid for no good reason at all.

So right now it looks like this:
Tattooo
-
-
-

I have room for three more uncomfortable, 1 more comfortable, and four bikes no matter how you shake a dick at it.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
hahaha, Tattooo, I am looking forward to meeting you, Bro! Your wit has been keeping me intertained for some time now. Norfolk to C-ville is 3 hours, C-ville to H-burg is 1.5 hours so you do the math. What ever time you need to leave to get back on time is up to you, just plan on at least 4.5-5 hours.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
I just realized that I have not been giving out MY contact # so who ever needs my # for the day of the trip or anyone who has questions prior to the trip, send me a PM and I will send you my home and cell #'s

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I do my best to be entertaining.

If your wife needs some work time Friday roust the troops, we can do some riding, some brews, maybe catch a flick or some stripper flesh out in town while she does the mental equivilant of busting rocks. God I remember how much "hate in my heart" I had when I rowed that road of law review. However, it will really help her get a good gig if she can make it stick.

Then again, I was fond of quoting Hunter S Thompson in my articles and moot court, and then coming in high as a georgia pine style drunk for my classes.

No wonder I am going to be working for the NRA...

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Downhill or skiing? Skiing on the East Coast or DH? Hmm, DH still wins. I grew up in Tahoe and Alaska, so this isn't as ball grasping as DH in comparison.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Tattooo said:
I do my best to be entertaining.

If your wife needs some work time Friday roust the troops, we can do some riding, some brews, maybe catch a flick or some stripper flesh out in town while she does the mental equivilant of busting rocks. God I remember how much "hate in my heart" I had when I rowed that road of law review. However, it will really help her get a good gig if she can make it stick.

Then again, I was fond of quoting Hunter S Thompson in my articles and moot court, and then coming in high as a georgia pine style drunk for my classes.

No wonder I am going to be working for the NRA...
Let me know what time you are going to be in town and we will take it from there. I havent really gone out to any of the bars in this town and I am certianly not opposed to it, so lets get it on.... in the drinking way ya know!

Urban then the collage bar scene... sounds good to me :love:

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
wood-dog said:
you will need to meet us in Staunton! We are meeting others there as well and we can meet where hwy 64 intersects with hwy 81.
We'll actually need to meet just north of that intersection as there is no where to pull off there. There is an exit immediately north where we can meet. It's literally yards past that intersection. There is a Cracker Barrell no one can miss right there.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Tattooo said:
Downhill or skiing? Skiing on the East Coast or DH? Hmm, DH still wins. I grew up in Tahoe and Alaska, so this isn't as ball grasping as DH in comparison.
Yeah, skiing in VA or DH'ing reddish.... NO CONTEST! Let's go hand out on the man maid glacier we like to call "splintergreen":rolleyes:

Get yer ass up to reddish with us!

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
metalMTB said:
damn that means i have to drive 20 minutes past harrisonburg to meet y'all
Oh, I forgot you were coming from up north. We will meet you much closer to h'burg. The exit we need to take to get there is actually the bridgewater exit (same exit as bridgewater college) which is just a few miles past h'burg exits. This will not add anytime to your trip and there is a park and ride right off the exit we can meet at.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
I really hope you guys have fun. This looks like a major cluster fvck in the making. Between all the people and the 15 meeting places you guys will be lucky to make it to the top by 2pm. Again I hope you have fun it just looks like this is going to be quite an adventure.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Oh I am bringing all the crack you can hope to get a photo of. Gonna make the plumbers union proud this weekend.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
denjen said:
I really hope you guys have fun. This looks like a major cluster fvck in the making. Between all the people and the 15 meeting places you guys will be lucky to make it to the top by 2pm. Again I hope you have fun it just looks like this is going to be quite an adventure.
Nah, it won't be a problem. All the meeting spots on on the way with no diversions. We'll be blazing sadles by noon at the very very latest.

HUGE UPS to Woody for getting my Ellsworth built up today! I'm super stoked on the new baby. I have officially dubbed it "The Black Knight" hahaha.

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
I'll meet you guys in the park and ride lot or whatever off of the BC exit. If thats the exit you guys need to take off of 81. I'll be in a black frontier. With my Blue SC titan on the roof or off the hitch rack.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Who said anything about Wintergreen. Y'all just ASS'umed.

I'm a goin' to Snowshoe West Virginny.

I think I'm with you Dennis on that whole Charlie Foxtrot idea.

Mike