Quantcast

Here it is, the Reddish Knob trip on the 4th

metalMTB

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
Richmond, VA
I talked to my boss/mechanic today and he told me the ride up the mountain from the dh is 10 minutes (car) and there is absolutely no uphill.

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
I wish I could go. I'd prolly blaze everyone on my tricycle though. Then I would be known as the trimaster! But i'd be going so fast it would prolly cause a tornado and we would all die, also the 40 pound bikes would fly and hit someone, they would die also.:p :weee: :wave: :D

:trophy_br Tricycle downhill trophy awarded to Bryan

Feb 5, 2006
Chester, Va.
VaNIlLin81 said:
I wish I could go. I'd prolly blaze everyone on my tricycle though. Then I would be known as the trimaster! But i'd be going so fast it would prolly cause a tornado and we would all die, also the 40 pound bikes would fly and hit someone, they would die also.:p :weee: :wave: :D

:trophy_br Tricycle downhill trophy awarded to Bryan
How many drugs is this kid on? Whatever it is, its working because for some reason everythign he says is the dumbest/funniest thing I have ever heard. Maybe thats because I also have the mental age of a kindergardener. Whatever, It makes me laugh so keep it up. Jeez I'm retarted :drool:

Feb 5, 2006
Chester, Va.
wood-dog said:
Mtnbikerboy.... are you still in for the ride or what? The last time we talked, you didn't sound to sure about it.
I'm definitely in, 100%. I'm not quite sure about which trailer I'll have but I'm 99% that I will have a trailer for atleast 4 bikes. Woody, are you riding with me from C-villle? And if so what time should I plan to be there? Actually, better yet, I'll PM you my cell #, not post it like an idiot and well figure it out over the phone.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Mtnbikerboy00 said:
I'm definitely in, 100%. I'm not quite sure about which trailer I'll have but I'm 99% that I will have a trailer for atleast 4 bikes. Woody, are you riding with me from C-villle? And if so what time should I plan to be there? Actually, better yet, I'll PM you my cell #, not post it like an idiot and well figure it out over the phone.

RIGHT ON!!! I am glad to hear you are going to make it after all. IT looks like my ride plans are set but if you are wanting company, I would be happy to get a ride with you from C-ville to Waynesboro and after that we can stick you with Matt or Charlie or both. We are meeting at the same location we did last week at 8am so it looks like it will be an early Saturday morning for you again. If you need directions to the Giant, let me know, ok?

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
Bearmntpicnic said:
he isent on any drugs he is just an idiot.

I may be an idiot, but at least my grammer is ample.

Also retardation is a person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years of age and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers.

So, if we put it that way, I am not the only retard.:nope:

BTW, if you did not know what ample means because you cannot learn to connect speech or guard against common dangers, it means more than enough.:think:

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Bearmntpicnic said:
wait wait what classes am I in Brian Im a little confused I think I may be in all better classes than you but remmind me, I could be wrong.(but probobly not)
Just because your mom told you they were "special" classes, doesn't mean they are better than his! ;)

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
Anyway, back to the topic of the forum, it does say Reddish Knob, not "Grammy Nazis Come Here. You guys that are going better take good pictures so that if I ever go I'll know what it is like. Hope you all have fun. You should have a ceremonie to the ones who could not make it.:) :rolleyes: :)

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Wood, am I still crashing in front of your place tomorrow?

Gimme a call, I'll pm you the cell nombre.

If its raining there like it is here, can I pull the truck somewhere I won't get soaked, or should I just check into a near motel?

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Tattooo said:
Wood, am I still crashing in front of your place tomorrow?

Gimme a call, I'll pm you the cell nombre.

If its raining there like it is here, can I pull the truck somewhere I won't get soaked, or should I just check into a near motel?
Well, if I were you I would think long and hard about a motel just to guarantee a warm, dry bed..... and a toilet insetad of a tree :cool:

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
Hey, if it comes down to it bring a tarp and cover your truck bed and sleep under it...I have done that before on a camping trip in Ny...worked pretty well too

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
wood-dog said:
and a toilet insetad of a tree :cool:
bahahaha!

Tattoo, if you end up getting a motie, you may just want to get one in waynes"brah" so you can sleep in a bit more.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
All good points.

One slight problem houston. Went out tonight to get the demo ready to rock, shock is blown. Tracking down one in the morning, wish me luck.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Oh crap tattooo. That sucks. I hope you get it all figured out.

ALSO- I'm currently battling uphill against a cold. If saturday comes and i still feel like crap, I'm still coming, but will probably end up not riding, meaning I'll drive the shuttles. I still wanna ride but if it comes down to it, I dont mind driving the shuttle.:wonky2: :looney: :wonky2: :wonky2: :looney: :looney: