Quantcast

Here R some riding pics from the Cascades

J

JRB

Yo Anthony - welcome to the monkey. These guys will come fairly close to accomodating your lack of MoJo. I actually posted here so I wouldn't be jealous of your pics that you post over there. :p Temps in the 60s this morning though so maybe we get some nice fall riding here in central Texas. Not too much rain around Temple so some rides are in order.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco-gringo said:
Yo Anthony - welcome to the monkey. These guys will come fairly close to accomodating your lack of MoJo. I actually posted here so I wouldn't be jealous of your pics that you post over there. :p Temps in the 60s this morning though so maybe we get some nice fall riding here in central Texas. Not too much rain around Temple so some rides are in order.
Does he ever make fun of you for still living in TX? ;) I have a buddy that lives in the Fort Worthless area and I can't stop giving him $hit about it........ :D

-S.S.-

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
SkaredShtles said:
Does he ever make fun of you for still living in TX? ;) I have a buddy that lives in the Fort Worthless area and I can't stop giving him $hit about it........ :D

-S.S.-
No, he knows the riding is better in Texas.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Welcome...Man I love that 4th picture. It looks almost eerie heading into the fog. All you need is that tsh tsh tsh Jason sound in the back ground as you ride through. Cool pics.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:

-S.S.-
The jokes on him. He moved so he wouldn't have to ride with Dave anymore. (the guy on the X5) Dave won't stop following him around though. :sneaky: We ain't got mountains, but we gots good trails. I got a new camera this weekend so look for future documentations. Gotta snap the cats first though so dh girlie knows that Zakk ain't the cutest. Second trip is to Walmart to photograph the best skullet ever.

anthonysloan

Chimp
Sep 7, 2004
Thanks all.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that the riding is "better" in Texas. Nor would I base my suppositions about Texas on Fort Worth. The Texas Hill Country is a beautiful place, and I haven't found that brand of technical riding anywhere else.

But then, anyone who's been to my website knows that I prefer variety in my riding.

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Awesome pics!!! I really like the 4th one down and the last bottom one. How long is the ape trail down by Helens? How much climbing and descenting do you encounter?