Quantcast

Here We Go Steelers....here We Go

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
If they play anywhere near the level they played at today, it doesn't matter who represents the NFC, the Steelers will beat them.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
Potroast88 said:
If they play anywhere near the level they played at today, it doesn't matter who represents the NFC, the Steelers will beat them.

yeah man i really think we are peaking

ben was looking so good

defense was awesome

damn what can you say but shock and awe...

edit

mike shanahan (sp?) is a great coach and his comments were incredibly gracious and sportsmanlike

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
As disappointed as I am that my boys didn't pull through today, DAMN Pittsburgh played well!!! Ben and the entire team had excellent plays the entire game. It definitely wasn't a matter of being lucky for them, they straight up out played Denver. My money's definitely on them for the SuperBowl.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Hey MikeB,
I was just at Giant Eagle... and they are playing that song nonstop... that is if you are talking about the "here we go" song!!! and Yes they break that thing out pretty regular at the tailgate parties...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
nope but it should be, cause it has Plaxico Burress' name in it!!! he is definately toooo sexy to block, to sexy to run, to sexy now hurt!!!:dead:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
gnurider1080 said:
hey rob, HAHA!
I know, I'm crying over here.

What can I say? Turnovers killed the Pats (and I can still laugh that they didn't make it), and turnovers did the same to the Broncos today.

If you want to beat the Steelers, you can't let them get out to an early lead and try to play catch up. Pittsburgh deserved the win.

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
If you want to beat the Steelers, you can't let them get out to an early lead and try to play catch up. Pittsburgh deserved the win.
Words of a true sports fan. Nothing worse when a persons favorite team loses and then talks crap about how the other team got "lucky" or sumthing along those lines. However, this should be a good SuperBowl this year, cant wait.