Quantcast

Here you go Damn True

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Man, one of the biggest tramps I know is a self-proclaimed "born again Christian" :rolleyes:
I remember taking a Born Again Christians virginity.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Being a Born Again Christian doesn't mean they can't have sex it just means you can't go in the back door.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
The belief that Christians don't put out is just as misplaced as the belief that they are all stodgy homebodies who don't know how to have a good time. If you throw out dating alternatives based on a person's race, religion, etc., you are severely limiting your own chances of getting laid...and of finding someone you could potentially love for life.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
llkoolkeg said:
The belief that Christians don't put out is just as misplaced as the belief that they are all stodgy homebodies who don't know how to have a good time. If you throw out dating alternatives based on a person's race, religion, etc., you are severely limiting your own chances of getting laid...and of finding someone you could potentially love for life.
Is that why you frequented prostitutes so much as a young man?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Acadian said:
dude...is that really you and your GF?

first time I ever see her - and you I think? She's pretty attractive!
Yeah, thats her in her hiking shirt!

She's not really the devil I love her but I thought DHG might find it funny.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
dh girlie said:
She's cute, Stosh....but I really think you ought to post the pic you emailed me before...the one where she's actually making the snatch... :devil:
She had to make it??? Is she a golem or doppleganger or something?

Hey :stosh: - does it feel as good as a natural one on the inside?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
llkoolkeg said:
You should visit the Greek Isles. Then you could tax the back like a madman until your wedding day. :thumb:
care to explain that statement?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
llkoolkeg said:
Actually you're right, most of the Born Again Christians I dated (almost married one after 4 years of dating) are total hypocrites.

Evel Monkey

Monkey
Oct 28, 2003
PNW
Silver said:
Minister's daughters have a reputation for a reason...
The only one I knew truly did.

Brian HCM#1 said:
Actually you're right, most of the Born Again Christians I dated (almost married one after 4 years of dating) are total hypocrites.
It seems most people are, once you truly get to know them.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Brian HCM#1 said:
RM now has a dating service for you:thumb:

Wait a second... Why are they asking If the men or women are seeking other Men or Women? Isn't Men on Men supposed to be a sin? Not very Christian like.
Maybe it is so they can see who is going to :devil:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Brian HCM#1 said:
I didn't say they were hypocrites; I was saying that they are normal people just like anyone else...not the creatures from Mars many atheists assume them to be.