Quantcast

heres an idea....

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
been back in the states for 3 weeks or so... made a number of observations and here is #1...

- 'disabled' parking areas... you know the signed places that are in the front row of shops etc... you need a valid permit to park there... why is it that everyone i see using them is an obese POS ???? here is my idea...

lets put the parking places as far away as farking possible so the fat fvcks HAVE to walk... obviously these people don t even know the meaning of the word exercise, so lets make them work for their donuts... yes, i am cruel...

and don t give me this cr@p about joint problems etc... they have joint problem because they re too fat to begin with...

rant over...

partsbara... just ignore me, i m pissed that i had to pay 12 bucks and change for 5 sierra nevada pales at this camping RV park in yosemite... :)

of course - old bastards with these permits aren t on my hit list... i m talking about little debbies feasting sloths...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
DaveW said:
But I thought being a fat lazy slob was a medical condition over there???? :confused:
They'll classify ANYTHING as a medical condition here if they can make money selling pills for it.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
partsbara said:
thats another thing shirley... the number of TV ads for medications makes me wanna OD...
it's non stop. the "restless leg syndrome" ones get me the most though.

I dont think of fat people as disabled though, see them more as "prey"

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
BurlyShirley said:
it's non stop. the "restless leg syndrome" ones get me the most though.

I dont think of fat people as disabled though, see them more as "prey"
agreed... i stole wi fi today.. please don t tell transgender :rofl:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
DaveW said:
Don't you have enough fatty food in your diet already? :rofl: :rofl:
You know, when things get tough, and the economy crashes and the farmers quit farming and trade fails, I want quick and easy calories.:)