Quantcast

heres one that boils my blood

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
i really didnt want to go this far, but screw it. here we go. ebay id: devinci37 aka yeti_fan@... swing arm paid for a month ago. very little response with alot of lame excusses. im turning it in as a fraud claim,but i figure if he dont get banned, you should steer clear from this jack nut. anyone up in the north shore bros with this fool should give him a heads up. its about to get ugly.

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
my mistake...its yeti_37@a well known server in seattle.com the guy is in deep now. i did a real dirty thing. fbi internet fraud dept. we'll see if he wants to play my way now.
screw my old lady,steal my car, kick my dog...but if you mess with my bike...ITS WAR!!!!!

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
oh yeah. without a doubt. the way i see it. bike theives and internet scammers are cut from the same cloth as a child molester.

bicycleman

Monkey
Dec 7, 2005
Carlsbad, CA
i would like to see a link do some of this guys sales. I hate this kind of bull ****. there should be a special jail for people who do this crap on ebay. I think you should take an eBat to his head
please post a link on any of his sales if u dont mind

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
man i think it just got worse. looks like i sold a frame to a guy that just happens to live in the other guys hometown. so either i have some local backup, or im about to get hit from 2 ways. i bet its the later of the two. what a great start to a new year!
no prob. im in a death metal band. looks like i got a few albums worth of hate to get out. so if anything, these guys are making me money. eventually

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
it was the band NECROPIA from Maine. i was just up there laying down drum tracks. www.soundclick.com band: necropia...or jimrossprojects.... all the songs with 05' after the title is what i did tracks on. and some other crap. ended up leaving after i recorded. too much band drama. singer didnt have his act together, after i drive 2000 miles to find all that out. now im just a gun for hire. here in the atlanta area.

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
oh yeah. update on the situation. i emailed the guy i sent the frame to. (i think im being set up),i;ll give full details of this horror story after its all said and done. leaving the names,screw the innocent.
so far no reply. and what i do is,email the guy at least 50-100 per day to blow up his inbox. why? just so he gets mad and deletes all the emails before he reads them, and of course as he does that, he'll be deleting the warning from ebay. so ,theres really little i can do ,other than email him to annoy him, and turn him in.(i have several options,other than ebay)
my other choice i really have to sit down and think about...my brother just asked me if i wanted to go visit my mom up in michigan....well ontario is just a stones throw away. but,as sweet as that would be. i think its best just to turn him in and ruin his credit .
i say, i say ...sur. i demand satifaction. then i slap him on the left check.like a servant. becuase hes not man enough to be approched like a man.(this is where the phrase turn the other cheek comes from) it dont mean walk away. it means hit me on the right cheek...kings would slap there servants on the left cheek,as a way to be defined as not worty of being treated like a man.
but anyways. emails,ebay,safeharbor,buyer protection program, my state and local police, his local law, fbi iternet fraud dept. yeah,i have had a full day of emailing letter writting, and western union to put a stop payment on the money order. so i have had a full day. oh, i am working for this one.
and the sad part is...its not even about the swing arm or the money now. now im taking this personal. its like finacial rape.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
This situation that you have found yourself in really does bite the biggie! I have heard of people getting e-screwed but I have to admit that you are the first person that has left the door open for questions, like;

What can the police do about it?
What can the FBI do about it?
What are your legal rights?
What if anything can/will be done to help you in your situation?

Like I said, I have heard of people getting ripped off over the internet, but what I don't get is how do people get away with it and why dosen't law inforcement organizations put their foot down and start prosecuting these fools for thier actions.

Good luck on your situation, keep us posted!

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
well the law getting involved is back up. for paper work. everything must be done accordingly . plus i get the law involved,so he's red flagged when he comes over here to the states. detained at the boarder and sent back home. and i need to file police reports to report the actual crime before i can start the whole stop payment thing. i could very easily just get my money refunded. but i want to make his life a living hell now. so im hitting him with every option. i gave this guy a chance to make it easy on himself. now im taking it to the extrme. i not going to throw a stone ,when i can nuke him.

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
im just bringing it to the attention. i have already started to accept the fact im going to lose my innitial cost of the parts to court costs,etc,and then some. but i guess its a small sacrifice ,to make an example of a scammer.

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
low grade meth. thats rich. sounds like you have some experience in that world. good luck with all that .

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
wow that sucks I would just kill him and through him in a river in a out of nowhere area

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
my only advice is keep all emails and receipts attached to any deal. keep them until the deal is done. no one should have to put up with being ripped off, and there are ways to protect yourself. i wont get my money back for another month. oh well. the parts were for a back up bike anyways. my bike works.