Quantcast

Hey, 2001!!!!

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
I tried emailing you too, but it got bounced-so here is my email;

1. Your pics from the so cal huck jam freeride fest were the best images I have seen from you in a while-excellent work.
2. Tell that short man in your office that there is only ONE greatest racer of all time, and it is John Tomac-hands down. Please inform him of his mistake.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
what email did you use? i think the h3 email was being crappy last week.

richness...i think the "short" guy at the office has philosophical crisis' everyday between deciding on EC or tomac as the best ever, LOL.

i thought the supertour photos were kinda weak. i actually like the blurry stuff, but know it wouldn't get used anywhere. thanks stik.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
what email did you use? i think the h3 email was being crappy last week.

richness...i think the "short" guy at the office has philosophical crisis' everyday between deciding on EC or tomac as the best ever, LOL.

i thought the supertour photos were kinda weak. i actually like the blurry stuff, but know it wouldn't get used anywhere. thanks stik.
yes, h3 email.
Hmm, you pro shooters are always your harshest critic, but perhaps I have found a new love for non-racing shots??? something I used to dislike...eh well, I liked em though, so-party on.

Tomac, BMX champ, Paris Roubaix, hill climb ruler, stock bike trials honch, world champion in XC, DH national champ...vet MX champ, no contest-T is the G.O.A.T (Greatest of all time)...I define greatness as someone encompassing winning capabilities in all aspects of cycling and/or doing that, Tomac has done it all. Anyone thinking otherwise needs their head examined.