Quantcast

Hey Babe, nice rack!!!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Over the years I've used a number of bike rack and each one of them has had one problem or another with their design. So when I purchased a high end MTB I decided to upgrade my rack too. After quite a bit of research and talking to several LOCO members, I learned that the best hitch rack was made by SportRack which was bought out by Thule.

I found a place that had the rack and ordered it. When it got here, it took me about 15 minutes to put it together and all the tools to do it were included with the rack.

Here are photos of the assembled rack:

This rack can carry two bikes and with the available extension rack (sold seperatly) it can carry another two. So whether you have one BLINGIN' bike...

Or two...

This rack can carry them reguardless of their frame design!

And for those rare occations you are not hauling your bike, it folds almost flat and can easily be left on your vehicle as it's parked in the garage.

Man! This thing is the BEST!!!!
:thumb:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
they rule. i'll never use a roof rack again...been digging mine for over a year now...went 80mph w/ a DH bike and a road bike on the way back from jiminy and still got very good mileage, and no crazy drag.