Quantcast

Hey Big Question

Skoozul

Chimp
Jan 10, 2008
Hi I'm new to riding and I just ordered an '08 Gary Fisher Mullet with the understanding that the Marzocchi Dirtjumper 3 fork could be upgraded with larger springs. Turns out they changed that in '07 because they started using a thicker tube. So I'm here to get some recommendations on which forks I should look at. The reason I'm having trouble with the stock fork is I weigh around 350 lbs. I would prefer not to have to go to a rigid fork, so I'm looking for something short of a motocross fork. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. :twitch:

Skoozul

Chimp
Jan 10, 2008
Well the bike itself was only about $600, so I can't quite justify spending a grand on a front fork. I am however looking in to the Atomlab GI-60 front fork. Anyone here have any feed back on it?

RideRMB

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
'Da Hood
Well for one a Totem would TOTALLY srcrew up your bikes geo. The AL fork is supposed to be really stiff and really hard to bottom, so I say go for it!

Jimmi707

Chimp
Oct 16, 2007
Brisvagus Ozland
what ever you get just go for it man :clapping:
go hard whether just riding to work, carving up the skate park, bombing deadmans gully, picking up the milk, or epic 4 hour XC missions.

i gurantee in no time spending $600 on a fork will seem perfectly natural :busted: