Quantcast

Hey Brian, what's with the raiders.....

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
when Raiders fans wear t-shirts that say " F the Niners" into the 49'ers stadium at some point you gotta expect trouble.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Someone other than Brian starting a Raiders thread? No one is allowed to complain anymore when Brian starts a Raiders thread every Sunday of the football season.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I think that is was a good pick for the raiders. 3rd round in the supplemental draft? C'mon. That is like being picked 2nd to last in kickball. If he pans out, great. If he doesn't, what have you really lost?

Btw, EAGLES for the win. (had to do it)

homepiece

Monkey
May 22, 2006
OHIO
My guess is that he will only see the field in the red zone....If the raiders can even get there. 6'5" tall and a 4.36 40 yard dash. Fly routes to the corner is all that he will need to know how to do to see the field.... as a reciever.

from watching him play over the past 3 years, the guy is a freak athlete. He would make some absurd plays, throw 3 pro level passes in a series.. then throw one without planting and have it be 10 yards short, or run around palming the ball and get it stripped. he is a one read qb, and had a lot of trouble finding his 2nd and 3rd reads.

Last edited:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Breaking News: Oakland Raiders practice was delayed 2 hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. The coach immediately suspended practice while police were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, experts determined the white powdery substance was chalk from the GOAL LINE. Practice was resumed after it was decided that the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.