Quantcast

hey brungeman...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
just kidding...

:rofl:

I am going to preemptively :stosh: myself...

How's everyone doing, i did a ride last night that left me feeling pretty damn good this morning...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
manhattanprjkt83 said:
just kidding...

:rofl:

I am going to preemptively :stosh: myself...

How's everyone doing, i did a ride last night that left me feeling pretty damn good this morning...
yeah I feel great! that was a good ride. I started gearing up a little more about half way through. It felt good to push the pace and work a little.

I need to get that front fork dialed in to my weight and get the rebound set properly. I cant believe I rode the whole ride at Apollo with the lockout on! :rolleyes: :rofl: :dead:

I checked my stash of lumber for the building of those stunts and things look good. I will chop some of the lumber up to get ready for the build.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Yeah man those log rides will be pretty "redic", i am just worried about them getting cut up...Good ol PTAG wont be happy about wooden "features" either.

Jamie's trail was dreamy, i am loving the speed we can carry now, almost not used to it...

J

JRB

As much as I like to screw with metroprjkt2893279, I don't see what's wrong with him posting a ride pic. Why screw with him???

Skaredsh*thead - you can bag on the car, but you have no right to criticize sunglasses or clothing. :think:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Wumpus said:
You're wearing cycling shoes, socks and tights and you aren't into 'hardcore' cycling clothes.:rofl:

He was in his "anti cycling jersey" mood :rofl: I think that was the birthday ride? I cant remember, but he pulled his long sleeve jersey out and it was stanky. he looked at me and said something like "looks like I am going anti riding clothes today"? or something like that. it was a good ride none the less.

PS How is the wrist?

loco said:
As much as I like to screw with metroprjkt2893279, I don't see what's wrong with him posting a ride pic. Why screw with him???

Skaredsh*thead - you can bag on the car, but you have no right to criticize sunglasses or clothing. :
WERD!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I said I *like* the cycling shirt. I'm a man who can appreciate bad style! :thumb:

I wouldn't be caught dead in that shirt on the street, though. I've got a school picture wearing a shirt *just* like that when I was in 5th grade in............ 1981? :p

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
hahhaha, to all you haters, pm Sanjay aka "Metal" about riding in plad or whatever, he will go out and hand anyone in the lounge there a$$...

I wear riding shoes because they are functional, nerdy cycling gear is terrible.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
I guess you missed my earlier post that I have eight more days before I get to ride so...

do you really make motorcycle noises when you are riding?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Wumpus said:
I guess you missed my earlier post that I have eight more days before I get to ride so...
right on man! I wonder what it is going to feel like to have that thing removed?

Wumpus said:
do you really make motorcycle noises when you are riding?

who doesn't? :rofl:

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:
just for the record, the shirt is an old holister shirt...and i dont make moto noises, just never felt the need...
Only when you post on ridemonkey. F*cking lame man. :think:

:D