Quantcast

Hey BurlyShirley....

J

JRB

How's the Z150 treating you??? Oh wait - you can't ride your bike can you???

:D

If you want some decent, fairly cheap backup wheels, the Supergo Launch FR Performance has for $180 are pretty decent.

J

JRB

Shut up. I am trying to get him cranked up about his wheel. :eviltongu

*while offering up a little advice, if I can.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
How's the Z150 treating you??? Oh wait - you can't ride your bike can you???

:D

If you want some decent, fairly cheap backup wheels, the Supergo Launch FR Performance has for $180 are pretty decent.
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me...

I'll make sure to post up after Pisgah, Colorado, Moab month:)

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Nah, there was crap at a bike swap meet saturday. The (new) LBS said they had some Marzocchi 6" single crown for $300. Let me know what ya decide before the weekend.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Nah, there was crap at a bike swap meet saturday. The (new) LBS said they had some Marzocchi 6" single crown for $300. Let me know what ya decide before the weekend.

What are they???

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me...

I'll make sure to post up after Pisgah, Colorado, Moab month:)
Make sure it's pics and not some lame write up. I want lots of Kizzi shots. :thumb:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
Make sure it's pics and not some lame write up. I want lots of Kizzi shots. :thumb:
I plan to take alot of pics, but you know how that goes...when you're riding and all. We cant all be like Splat... but I'll take some.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
stinkyboy said:
Will your wheel be fixed by then?

:rofl:
It better damned well be fixed soon, or Im going to be one slow bastard at pisgah...

Well, not really. Im quite the physical anomoly actually. I've eaten 2lbs of suger in the last 3 weeks just in tea and coffee alone, and am still losing winter weight. I went from 202 at around the new year to 186ish now... could be cancer...

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
I plan to take alot of pics, but you know how that goes...when you're riding and all. We cant all be like Splat... but I'll take some.
I didn't take many pics in Tahoe, so I understand. It's nice to have pics, but it's more fun to ride. We rarely take ride pics.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Freaking perfect, and only 2 beans!

Edit:

2 beans for a fork that snaps a lot. Screw that.

Back to the DO II...
What snaps a lot???

J

JRB

On the mtbr review page, 2 people say they broke. One said that braking broke the arch, which seems stupid to me. He was Canadian too. The Aussie said it broke on a drop. Doesn't say what drop. I never buy into that. He weighed 120 and broke a fork on a drop. Right. :rofl: