Quantcast

Hey! Check out my P.U.S.S.

mcl2u2

Chimp
Oct 24, 2003
KY
All I need is a chain. I rode it last Sunday with a old set of wheels (223 w/ Spot SS rear hub and a Ditch Witch front), but I finally got my CK hubs. Can't wait to try them out. I won't be able to tell a difference, but they sure sound sweet.
Props to the guys at Cambria and Dan's Comp.

Attachments

gatman

Chimp
Mar 10, 2005
Indiana
Looks nice!!

Did I see that at Otter Creek on 3/6??

I was going to get up and take a closer look but you took off to start riding.

mcl2u2

Chimp
Oct 24, 2003
KY
Yeah. I was at Otter Creek 3/6 with a couple of buds. Hell of a day for a ride. I love that place...minus horses.
My buddy Tim really stepped up his riding in the last couple of weeks and I was wondering if it was the pink bike, but I stuck on his tail that day.

Thanks for the comments guys

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
mcl2u2 said:
Yeah. I was at Otter Creek 3/6 with a couple of buds. Hell of a day for a ride. I love that place...minus horses.
My buddy Tim really stepped up his riding in the last couple of weeks and I was wondering if it was the pink bike, but I stuck on his tail that day.

Thanks for the comments guys

What a PUSS...i mean you not the bike(before you all gent bent i'm the aforementioned Tim)! Pics don't do the bike justice,but after today i think i will stick with my EBB setup.To much crap to do to take the rear wheel off,and all i carry in my camel back is water and cereal bars.Ain't fixin nuttin with that. Oh yeah,thanks for the props.

gatman

Chimp
Mar 10, 2005
Indiana
mcl2u2 said:
That was a great day to ride for sure!!

Do you guys do everything? I was thinking about taking the Surly down there some time, maybe I will look you up if you don't mind that you might have to wait a little. (maybe) I have been riding Ferdinand Forest on it to get in shape!

Anytime you want to check that place out let me know. I have been getting some good night rides in for the last 5 weeks.

What gear do you run? I was thinking 32-18.

mcl2u2

Chimp
Oct 24, 2003
KY
Oh, I know Ferdinand. That place is what made me start riding SS. I lost 2 rear derailiers in 2 weekends at that place from the huge sticks on the trail.
I run a 32/16 gear everywhere I go and NO I can't climb everything at OtterCreek, but I try.
As for the P.U.S.S., it was short lived. I just ordered a Dean Colonel SS. I can't handle the horizontal dropouts on the P.U.S.S. but I will be riding it until it gets here.

gatman

Chimp
Mar 10, 2005
Indiana
mcl2u2 said:
Oh, I know Ferdinand. That place is what made me start riding SS. I lost 2 rear derailiers in 2 weekends at that place from the huge sticks on the trail.
I run a 32/16 gear everywhere I go and NO I can't climb everything at OtterCreek, but I try.
As for the P.U.S.S., it was short lived. I just ordered a Dean Colonel SS. I can't handle the horizontal dropouts on the P.U.S.S. but I will be riding it until it gets here.
Hey, we try to keep the sticks clear, but where there are less than 10 people that ride the trail, it is hard to keep up. Let me know if you want to come up and ride any time. I have been doing weekly night rides for the last 6 or so weeks.

So, is it really the drop outs or the color?? lol. Too bad I just picked up a Surly or I might be interested in the PUSS.