Quantcast

hey coOkie

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
you gonna show up at zube this weekend? i do believe that 'the pumpkinator' and my skills can do a helluva lot more damage to the rest of the unsuspecting local cycling scene with record/chorus and kysriums adorned to her.

thAnKs pAleTtE!

your daddy now and forever and always,

Sir Preston.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
come on hoOd, i see you talking all that crap over on the faghills site so bring it, chump!

'why did they all ban me? i didn't do anything controversial?' all da with a side order of extra crispy da. krist, howsabout you once and for all shut your punk, fag, think youR hard but will eventually find out the hard way in front of your own stores club members mouth with the racist sh!t? in case your da hasn't gotten it yet, it's all about cycling and you can differ one site from another and all of swcc at the moment thinks your a da racist but i told them that you are nothing more than but a real life moron, which is the truth and everyone who knows you knows this so to be true so either you man up and face me, one on one this weekend or i will hunt you down like the bitch you are and give you a smiley with your own dam immitation luey vatton purse, da.

*dislcaimer-i only know of those types of things from victoria secrets catalogs.

now you just show that brilliantly awckwards -73/-1 eyesight along with your clumsy anteater brain over to zube this weekend and let's do this, faggot.

haVe a GoOd dAy!

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and bring MY bike with you or your entire prematureeruptionbyyourmother'scousin'sinfantilepenilestickintoyourownmother'shasn'tbeentappedin50yearsvaginalcreaseexistance will be up sh!t creek.

zube or your house. it's just like that.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and bring MY bike with you or your entire prematureeruptionbyyourmother'scousin'sinfantilepenilestickintoyourownmother'shasn'tbeentappedin50yearsvaginalcreaseexistance will be up sh!t creek.

zube or your house. it's just like that.
see you saturday,

the predator.