Quantcast

Hey Dartman

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Sorry but we wont be up to help celebrate your b-day this weekend. You guys have a good time, and do a run for me. Will be back closing weekend hope to see you then.

Dennis

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
My thoughts exactly. Buzz got set up on a blind date. Darrel almost broke his thumb going down C last weekend and didnt want to push it this weekend. Dreama canceled out cause of a baby shower. I havent been home on a weekend in over a month so I am going to do the family thing.

You guys have fun

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Im not anti-social just dont want to hang out with you guys. There is a difference.

I am sorry I am going to miss it. I just need a couple weekends at home. I know I had a good DH season when I wake up at the Shoe and have to talk myself into going out for a ride.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
You could have stayed home last weekend a partied withus and then you could have made this weekend and partied somemore with us, but I understand that u do not want to hang with us any more. Ralph will not be up there either so it safe to come up and ride and not get embarassed !-------------- LOL

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
You could have stayed home last weekend a partied withus and then you could have made this weekend and partied somemore with us, but I understand that u do not want to hang with us any more. Ralph will not be up there either so it safe to come up and ride and not get embarassed !-------------- LOL
Your next!

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
I would like to see you beat me and Dreama too.VTMbkr was beating me for a while and soon Hokieride should be beating me!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
HOLLY F*ING CRAP - WOW - I mean DAMN........ Holly SH!T........

I couldn't have said it better myself

I APPROVE!!!!

hokierider

Chimp
Jul 13, 2007
I would like to see you beat me and Dreama too.VTMbkr was beating me for a while and soon Hokieride should be beating me!
Watch out I have figured out you make it down the mountain faster if you don't crash.:bonk: Watch out for VTMtbkr she is getting that new bike next year.:banghead: We all saw how much faster Ralph got on a new bike.

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Sounds like a lot of us are gonna be there the last weekend (myself included). What does this mean??? It means there is no excuse for us not try to replicate the weekend Mancil and I had at the last race. Who volunteers to be this time's Nicki????

(I may be slightly under the influence and slightly upset about WVU's complete demolition tonight.)

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
You bitches missed a great day of riding.

Crystal cool day and tacky trails on both sides of the mountain. It's doesn't get any better than this!!!

:banana::rockout::weee::shakefist:

Oh and this beer is tasting pretty good right now.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Happy Birthday! Y aold ****.....and tell G.I. Joe, his ass is next!

(B.T.W. Megadeth Monday night at Toads, be there!)
might want to double check that. website says kings of leon monday night. please let me know if i am missing something. I would love to see megadeth

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Sounds like a lot of us are gonna be there the last weekend (myself included). What does this mean??? It means there is no excuse for us not try to replicate the weekend Mancil and I had at the last race. Who volunteers to be this time's Nicki????

(I may be slightly under the influence and slightly upset about WVU's complete demolition tonight.)
You can never replicate a good time unless I'm there

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
When are you leaving?
Never!!!!

Hehehehe...I'm staying over tonight. To wiped out to drive home.

I won't be making the Megadeth concert. I have a trail meeting. The smoke and yelling would probably kill me with this bronchitis I've been fighting off anyway.