check this show out

Palace Theatre
Located in Albany, NY

Wed 08/10/05 "Rock Never Stops"
Wed 08/10/05 Cinderella
Wed 08/10/05 Firehouse
Wed 08/10/05 Quiet Riot
Wed 08/10/05 Ratt
Oh I know!!! they are having it somewhere around here too...my friend and I were going to go to this resort on a lake to that concert but the resort itself
is sold out...bummer...that place is fun and add to it the show and all the mullets that will be there! are you going??? I don't remember anything about firehouse and I never liked QR but I loved Ratt and Cinderella...

ps I proceeded with caution when opening this thread for fear it would be you know what!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
Oh I know!!! they are having it somewhere around here too...my friend and I were going to go to this resort on a lake to that concert but the resort itself
is sold out...bummer...that place is fun and add to it the show and all the mullets that will be there! are you going??? I don't remember anything about firehouse and I never liked QR but I loved Ratt and Cinderella...

ps I proceeded with caution when opening this thread for fear it would be you know what!

the only FireHouse tune I remember was some lame ballad

QR was overplayed on the radio so I wasn't a big fan, but like you I was a Ratt & Cindrella fan

(I doubt I'd go to the show)

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
do people actually listen to the words with music?

i am beginning to wonder if radio is worth it. i tried switching all the radio channels over the length of the qew highway last weekend and there is next to nothing