Quantcast

Hey DH_Girlie

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
That doesn't scare me...I'm not afraid of fish like THAT...I just don't want them to touch me...I used to have an awesome fish...his name was Gefilte...he was an African Cichlid...poor guy was a hand me down of a hand me down...this one dude at Mongoose had him as a baby...then when he left he gave it to a guy at Bell...(we were all in the same office) and then when THAT guy left I finally got him...he was in a tiny tank and had no name...I hooked him up with a 6 gallon aquarium and gave him the name of Gefilte (you know that nasty Jewish delicacy sold in a jar?) Anyway...I had him for about 5 years and when he died, I cried so hard...I dug that fish...so you can post all the pics of fish you want...I just don't like touching them or swimming with them.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
WOAH! scary

I know that fish...

Today in CAPT testing (connecticut apptitude test) One of the sample quetions had a story in it, and that story was about some fish that put its kids in its mouth! weird. i hate CAPT testing. :stosh:

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
hahahahahaha wait a minute, you posted something offensive to DHgirlie, and then sneakily called her attention to that very same thread by stating her name in the topic! Hilarious!

why dont you just man up and ask her to **** you, before you run out of bug pictures?

you are the cornflakes in the meatloaf of RM.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
clancy98 said:
hahahahahaha wait a minute, you posted something offensive to DHgirlie, and then sneakily called her attention to that very same thread by stating her name in the topic! Hilarious!

why dont you just man up and ask her to **** you, before you run out of bug pictures?

you are the cornflakes in the meatloaf of RM.
Oh yeah he's a real hoot...it's not something that hasn't been done a million times with pictures of spiders. :rolleyes:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
clancy98 said:
I can only imagine what **** means here.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Oh yeah he's a real hoot...it's not something that hasn't been done a million times with pictures of spiders. :rolleyes:
Ahh but my originality of using a fish after just learning of you fear them is something all new... :)

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
see, douglas is pullin your own gag, and making it funnier than you.

Thats when you know its run its course.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
The whole spider thing and trying to scare me with spiders, clowns, fish, etc. is O-L-D OLD...yeah the pictures of spiders are creepy lookin...but it's not like I'm actually afraid of the spider pictures...

Clowns suck. My 2 year old is already afraid of them.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DRB said:
Clowns suck. My 2 year old is already afraid of them.
And rightly so...when I was little my mom and all the other neighborhood moms took all us kids to a circus and they had a meet and greet with the clowns after and my mom said I just screamed bloody murder and my body stiffened and I was shaking when the clowns approached me...Pennywise has got to be the scariest clown of all.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dh girlie said:
And rightly so...when I was little my mom and all the other neighborhood moms took all us kids to a circus and they had a meet and greet with the clowns after and my mom said I just screamed bloody murder and my body stiffened and I was shaking when the clowns approached me...Pennywise has got to be the scariest clown of all.
Pennywise was a pvss quiche. What about:

* the clown(ventriloquist dummy) in the original Twilight Zone B&W TV Show

-or-

* the clown in the original Poltergeist movie