Quantcast

hey DHG, ya n00b

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
MMcG said:
Jeebus how do you two guys know so much about the goings on of DH Girlie?

Hmmmmmm...

dh girlie said:
Amen brother...I'm so f'n bored today...it's raining and ikcy and cold...I can't WAIT for Cancun...it can't come soon enough...

dh girlie said:
I would LOVE new hubs...Brian just called me and told me he could hook me up. Kinda bad timing right now, though, since I'm getting ready to leave on a trip to Cancun...I need lots of spending money for that trip, and Christmas is coming, and snowboard season has already arrived, and I'd like a new snowboard and I need tires for my jeep...but maybe if a CERTAIN SOMEONE wanted to get me the front one for Christmas, then I could get the rear one myself...and it would be AWESOME!!!! HINT HINT! :D
dh girlie said:
I want to redo that bafroom...when I take it down I will pm you for the info...probably won't be till after the first of the year though. No time for home improvement projects when I've got Cancun to go to and all that snow falling in Tahoe!!!

dh girlie said:
I'd love to, but I've got a trip to Cancun coming up I need to save for, but congratulations and have fun! I expect to see a full photo report immediately after!
dh girlie said:
Actually, they ARE rather petite ears...I can't find a cell phone earpiece that will fit in my ear...sucks...I have to drive with one hand or my knee...

I'm going to Cancun...thought it'd be best to update my passport.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
binary visions said:
She's female. She rides.

That automatically makes her stalker material.
Believe you me, riding is not a prerequisite around here and half the resident stiffpeters barely draw the line at being female.

Were most not fearful of her wicked tongue(or typing digits as the case may be), she would be dogged more vociferously than she currently is.

J

JRB

Why am I a stalker??? I have befriended dh girlie in an e type way. :nuts: I have never, that I recall, said anything inappropriate.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco-gringo said:
Why am I a stalker??? I have befriended dh girlie in an e type way. :nuts: I have never, that I recall, said anything inappropriate.
That's interesting. I didn't say who, but you did.

The first stage is usually always denial. :D