Quantcast

Hey downhill and brian.

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Gonna do a little work on the Dual Slalom couse then ride it the rest of the day. If your gonna make it , shouldnt you be leaving now? Will take you a long time to get there from Italy.:D

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
man that sucks...i would love to make it out there. im getting out of pharmaco that day and then i have to work till 6pm. but after that my finals will be done so i should have a lot more free time. we'll definitely get to ride together sometime.....

brianTX

Chimp
Sep 18, 2001
Austin, TX
i'd love to go out there, but i've got school work all week. in fact at this very moment i'm wasting time on ridemonkey rather than writing my 20 page paper or studying for my any of my three finals, oh well.

so squasher remember the wallowed head tube on my hardtail? well turns out they are replacing it so i've got that going for me. i'm gonna sell the complete bike when it comes in and buy a Specialized Bighit DH now, can't wait to get that badboy. Since I sent my HT back I've been borrowing a friend's Foes ZigZag, which is nice, but I want to try out a big bike. oh ya, if i go out there over x-mas break, i'll post to let everyone know, peace..................

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
Forecast says rain on Saturday not to mention the down pore we got today. No motos this weekend. Whoes down for some Urban? Any fellow trials riders out there?