Quantcast

Hey evererah bahdee

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Just pokin in real quick to spam, letting people know that me and other folk could still use help at Colonnade. i'm beginning to miss riding and when i create a workable trail with all 18 features i'll have time to start up again.

While i'm here i want to give thanks for those who have come down to lend a hand whether it be a day or bigger tasks.

And i'd like to give props to Zeb from Fluidride and Mike Wad from Center Cycle for the awesome work on the Trials Area and Pumptrack respectively.

Colonnade is really turning out to be success that will get us closer to more legit riding opportunities regardless of your riding preference. Remember the posts on here saying it was stupid and it would suck? Even "rabid mountain bike-forum posting despite the fact they don't even ride anymore posters" like Mmike have to eat crow.

You still might not be convinced and think it sucks, but nobody in their right mind can say it swallows.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
I've heard that it is turning out very well so far. Good job!
Thanks man. Yah we get a few riders come down from B'ham. Coming to check things out. We've gotten quite a few riders coming up from Oregon and Eastern Washington too.

The City of Seattle a mountain bike destination. Who woulda thunk it.

People are posting alot of Galby shots on eMpTy BeeR. Gotta get up there for some riding when i'm done with this trail, we'll give ya a shout.

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
Hey Doctor Nick!

sorry momentary relapse, keep up the great work on the trails Tim. I will be home in may to come do some more digging. hope the step-up is holding up well.

Jun 18, 2004
It's gonna be like the Burnside of Mtn Biking

The wall rides look really good...

The elevated stuff they are building looks challenging also...

The elevated that loops around the bridge stanchion is gonna make for some neat pics; right at the crest of the roll in...

good building materials also; lots of cedar and pressure treated wood