Quantcast

hey everybody...

norcodropper

Chimp
Jul 20, 2004
vancouver
hey im new on this site...
im in vancouver and im wondering who else is in vancouver area and also im building a norco drop....my first fs bike...so im hoping someone can help me with some suggestions on where to get cheap parts....
right now i need a
front wheel ...with a 20mm hub and axle .. disc ready ...
i need mechanical discs brakes...
i need a seat post...
and possibly derailer front and back...
any ideas...?
anyone have any used **** they want to sell a little cheaper to help me out....?
ive been without a bike for almost a month 1/2 trying to get this one together...
my xc is in peices...
any help or ideas or whatever will be very nice...
thanks eveyone..
cheers

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
norcodropper said:
hey im new on this site...
im in vancouver and im wondering who else is in vancouver area and also <snip>
thanks eveyone..
cheers
It appears as if you might want to buy a new keyboard. Your Shift key doesn't appear to work, nor does your apostrophe key....... ;)

-S.S.-

norcodropper

Chimp
Jul 20, 2004
vancouver
SkaredShtles said:
It appears as if you might want to buy a new keyboard. Your Shift key doesn't appear to work, nor does your apostrophe key....... ;)

-S.S.-
thats funny...but in truth i am a two finger typer....never had any care in watching apostrophes and spelling ect ... more interested in getting my words out and if people can read some of it im happy....

and hi.."waves"
cheers

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
norcodropper said:
thats funny...but in truth i am a two finger typer....never had any care in watching apostrophes and spelling ect ... more interested in getting my words out and if people can read some of it im happy....

and hi.."waves"
cheers
go here and never look back...

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Quite the welcome wagon :think:

Never mind some of these guys norcodropper. Apparently they are mighty board today. Welcome to the site and I'm sure you will find that 90% of people here are alright.