Quantcast

HEy Frame set for sale, i live in REnton

bizirka

Chimp
Apr 18, 2004
Hey, i have a 2003 Iron Horse SGS pro frame set for sale, its the green one, i got it 8 months ago, and havent been riding it much, the bike includes the frame, a newly rebiult 5th element (it didnt even need it but progressive is super cool and did it for free, so might as well of done it) a head set that convers the 1.5 down to a 1 1\8 head tube, an azonic seat post, and a Rock shox boxxer race, its the matching army green one. I got better oil put into the boxxer, and its been working really nice, my friend likes it more than his 2004 sherman slider plus, even after he got the 05 internals. Anyways ill be happy to sell the frameset for $875 OBO. thanks alot give me an email if you have any questions, or want pictures. bizirka@hotmail.com

bizirka

Chimp
Apr 18, 2004
the reason i actually put it hear is because i would much rather avoid the whole shipping thing and sell it to a local.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bizirka said:
the reason i actually put it hear is because i would much rather avoid the whole shipping thing and sell it to a local.
I'd still put in buy and sell and try e-bay. ive sold many frames over the net and as nice as it is to sell local your limiting your customer base. As long as you charge enough to cover shipping its not that bad......

Evel Monkey

Monkey
Oct 28, 2003
PNW
Sometimes dealing w/ a local is more of a hassle compared to just putting it in a box and dropping it off @ UPS.