Quantcast

Hey girlwhoboards...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Barbaton said:
I think you misread her historical comment (the 16) for now. Unless she's really precocious and is already working at Microsoft...
Regardless, that thread was sucking anyhow. 30 minutes to happy hour!!!
:cool: :angry: :sneaky: :devil: :p :nope: :evil: :stupid: :stosh: :heart: :monkey: ;) :thumb: :mumble: :D

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
girlwhoboards said:
back in the day...i'm just saying it sucks to be a girl sometimes. do you ever get those kinds of comments from girls...actually some of you on here might actually enjoy them but try getting them your whole life and see how you feel. can we talk about bikes now please :(.
sure. what do you ride? i've got a blur and a c-dale road bike and i'm looking for a single speed-able hardtail... :monkey:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
holy crap!! 16 YEARS OLD!!

How did you find out Stinky?

She looks closer to 30 in those pics.

I'd go to confession for what I've done, but the priest always tries to get me to show him in detail.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
girlwhoboards said:
back in the day...
Oookay... you're either not 16 or you should be kicked in the butt for using that expression.

I had a kid at the convenience store use that expression and I said, "what day, yesterday?"

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
girlwhoboards said:
can we talk about bikes now please :(.
just so yas know, the lounge is where we all BS about non-bike stuff. Oh sure, you can post bikey stuff, but if you want to focus specifically on it and expect bikey-only replies, perhaps post in those specific forums.

For example, I'd get my ass handed to me if I posted my roadie stuff in the lounge.

<lewis.black>I mt.bike too!!</l.b>

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stinkyboy said:
15 minutes...
Bahstid! I have an hour to go...

Bikes for Kim! (My GF's name is Kimberly. Great name BTW! :thumb: )

My pride and joy...

Me on my pride and joy... (In my RM jersey no less!)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Secret Squirrel said:
i got one of those....I luv Cove's naming process!!! Mine has the newer (or older) armatures.....I can never remember....it's the solid kind .....i luv it!!!
The solid ones are the newer ones. Mine is a 2001, I think. I purchased it from Jayridesacove here on RM (Jay no longer rides a Cove!). I love this bike, she fits me very well which is tough because I am 5'6" with very stubby hobbit-like legs. Handles like a dream and is very responsive. Got me out of a few situations at Northstar when I was in over my head.

Cove bike names:
Hooker
G*Spot
Foreplay
Stiffee
Hummer
Hustler

:thumb:

Shyrmp said:
AnotherMike said:
Bahstid! I have an hour to go...

:stupid:

Me on my pride and joy... (In my RM jersey no less!)

Sweet! I remember that section. :thumb:

When did you go to N* Mike?
Last weekend. Did a 4 day road trip with Zark. 2 days of driving, one day at N* and one day at Downieville. I had an absolute blast! Upped my skills a bit, and met some cool people. I can't wait to go back!
I posted some pix...

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130584

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
She's only fifteen
She's the reason--the reason that I can't sleep
You say illegal
I say legal's never been my scene
I try like hell but I'm out of control

All in the name of rock 'n' roll
For sex and sex I'd sell my soul

Pretty pretty so innocent
She says you ain't seen nothing yet
Brings me a dirty, dirty magazine

There she was for all the world to see
I try like hell but I'm out of control.

For sex and sex I'd sell my soul

Says to me daddy
Can I have some candy
Wanna be your nasty
Anytime you want
You know you can have me

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Hmmmmm?

girlwhoboards said:
drippingmonkey.com is more creative...

i just like the name...but on the other hand i see where it can be visualized differently...actually i can think perverted thoughts about most things if i want to hehe...ride monkey, wet monkey... ;).
-Kim

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
girlwhoboards said:
where are you riding another mike? that looks like a cool place to hit it...i mean ride it...you guys have me all peranoid now ;).
That was Northstar at Lake Tahoe, California. That was my first time there and I had a blast. Apropos to your interists I saw quite a few ladies there riding some really really nice bikes. I can think 5 that I saw of the top of my head. Of the 5 I saw I remember 3 of them hitting some pretty gnar gnar stuff. And like I was saying I couldn't tell the gender with the gear on.

Try not to sweat the little stuff from us dorks. Us guys are pretty simple creatures, but once you get past our basal instincts we're OK. :)

Keep on riding! And post some pix too! (Riding, that is!)

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
Girlwhoboards.... 16 yrs old...... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'm not going to give away her real age. She would probably hunt me down and kill me if I did.