Quantcast

Hey guys, Making a ‘Vouch For Me’ Thread For A Buyer On Pinkbike…

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
similar to marie rose/thousand island I guess?

Ketchup is £5+ a bottle here now (almost a 300% price increase in a year)

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
ketchup needs to be wiped from the face of the planet.

EDIT: Except when it's used to make Golf sauce
Hmm...maybe we need a "this is what's wrong with sauce" thread?

Gotta say my favorite sauces are what goes on chicken wings. Oh and there's this huli huli chcken I make that has a unique sauce. Maybe it's more of a marinade. Not sure. I'm not a chef.

Just had happy hour. Guess I'm SAUCEY! :D

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
ketchup needs to be wiped from the face of the planet.

EDIT: Except when it's used to make Golf sauce
According to this: It is made from mayonnaise with a smaller amount of tomato-based sauce such as ketchup, as well as seasonings including pimento, oregano, and cumin.

it is still OK to nuke all ketchup in Earth's orbit as you could use a tomato puree instead? :D

#fuckketchup

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
According to this: It is made from mayonnaise with a smaller amount of tomato-based sauce such as ketchup, as well as seasonings including pimento, oregano, and cumin.

it is still OK to nuke all ketchup in Earth's orbit as you could use a tomato puree instead? :D

#fuckketchup
The legend goes Luis Federico Leloir was a fan of the steak served at the Mar del Plata Golf Club. So he and his friends decided they needed to create a seasoning worth the glory of such an amazing piece of meat. Then one day they asked the waiter to bring them every single seasoning/sauce they had in the restaurant and started experimenting with different mixes and ratios. And ultimately decided two parts of mayonnaise and one of ketchup, with some pepper and other stuff thrown in the mix was the perfect sauce, and they named it Salsa Golf in honor of the steak they loved so much.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The legend goes Luis Federico Leloir was a fan of the steak served at the Mar del Plata Golf Club. So he and his friends decided they needed to create a seasoning worth the glory of such an amazing piece of meat. Then one day they asked the waiter to bring them every single seasoning/sauce they had in the restaurant and started experimenting with different mixes and ratios. And ultimately decided two parts of mayonnaise and one of ketchup, with some pepper and other stuff thrown in the mix was the perfect sauce, and they named it Salsa Golf in honor of the steak they loved so much.
nah man we invented that shit in the back of an el camino at burger king in 1977

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Actually, I GUARANTEE if I took wifey out for an ebike ride, she would jump my bones. It really is THAT much fun. So, yes?
Heck ya! My wife, not so much. I think she'd jump my bones more if I took her to Mexico more often. But there's too many snakes on that muther fuking plane! :D

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Actually, I’m teaching it to whistle.

Because how freakin’ cool would THAT be, eh?

If anyone was unsure about whether to buy something from me at the start of this thread….

sob….sob….I’m SO proud of all of you…sob :banana: