Quantcast

hey head ridemonkey dude

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
any chance you can do somthing about this?
[jbp]we're paging DH mods[/jbp]
thank you
not sure if the link is working, just go to the DH and you'll see it. the you'll be fished...

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i know this may not be the best idea, but what about suspending registration to the forum so that we can straighten this out without this guy making 1000 different names?

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
gnurider1080 said:
i know this may not be the best idea, but what about suspending registration to the forum so that we can straighten this out without this guy making 1000 different names?
It was done before and is effective.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
thank you whoever it is banning this dillhole.
so, how long till all the trash threads are deleted?
edit: guess it's not over yet. one more vote for suspending registration for the night.

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
gnurider1080 said:
the cure is call IP adress...

just cancel whatever request is coming from the adress of that lamme A^^ dude.

oh If somebody want to kick his butt, I know of a genius geek (in france) that can trace back IP adress to the computer and then find the home adress were the computer is located..

I don't like to be banning people just because you don't like their opinions, but this person... a.k.a sorry excuse for a pig is just a cheap lowblow pervert.

Snacks said:
Why not? Do you only get to be incharge of certain forums? It seems the DH forum is getting attacked by pinkbike freaks:oink:
I can only moderate The Lounge. There are a number of administrators and supermoderators, but only one has shown up while this child has been posting. Apparently he was unable to stay around long enough to nail the current incarnation and clean up the offensive posts.

J

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
johnbryanpeters said:
I can only moderate The Lounge. There are a number of administrators and supermoderators, but only one has shown up while this child has been posting. Apparently he was unable to stay around long enough to nail the current incarnation and clean up the offensive posts.

J

So whats the deal with the people who's usernames are in italics? are they some kind of supermods?

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
i vote closing down ridemonkey for a little just so the owner or guys incharge can clean up this mess.

make it so he can't make a new name from his IP and delete all his threads

PS...don't get mad at me i only said for awhile

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
spacemanspiff06 said:
call your french geek friend and get the pitch-fork and torches
maybe he'll get bord soon

I already did,,, well is not that easy, I relay the news of this forum, to somebody that know him...

You know is like th at funny scene on Starski & hutch...
"I know some people, that know some people, that Robe some people"

I do my best...