Hey IAB and MBC - Check it out.........

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
dirtydirtysouf said:
that dog looks sick, feed it more
She's in great shape for a Greyhound!

IAB and MBC take great care of her. You shoulda seen her when they first adopted her. Her coat was almost greyish brown and horrible looking and she was really thin.

She's gorgeous now.

I let her out at lunch while IAB and MBC went to test ride Titus Bikes at Pedrosfest.

awwwww... thank you SO much. She's smiling in the first pic you know. She wubs her uncle Mark.

Splat got some pics of your Van Dessel 29ers but we got a shot of him riding the Titus racerX 29er for ya!

And here's one of him catching a little air!

Guess we have to wait for him to get home Sunday night for the rest ;)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
It was my pleasure to help. I always enjoy seeing Jewell. She's a great dog!

Splat looks good on those big wheels! :)
Splat liked that bike. Then again, what XC rider would not like a $5000 titanium RacerX? :rolleyes:

:D

I demo'd a regular RacerX (with a carbon fiber rear triangle). That thing climbed 26.8 times better than my Quasi Moto. Not as fun on rocky stuff and descents though.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
Splat liked that bike. Then again, what XC rider would not like a $5000 titanium RacerX? :rolleyes:

Mmm... there is no better XC bike... well, except for a exogrid 29er Racer-X anyway...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MtnBikerChk said:
Splat got some pics of your Van Dessel 29ers but we got a shot of him riding the Titus racerX 29er for ya!

And here's one of him catching a little air!

Guess we have to wait for him to get home Sunday night for the rest ;)

That's right Splat.... drink the 29er Kool-Aid now....

:thumb: