Quantcast

Hey! It's Friday!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
That's what I did pretty much. I got a 15% off coupon with my frame back in June, but didn't get to use it. They gave me another a few days ago, but can't apply it to the cart.

I assume it can't be applied to one or two items, but I don't want to split the cart up and pay shipping twice...
usually it’s only for a full priced item; most stuff on their site is already on “sale”-because eff u.

coffee meeting; lunch meeting; walking over to kids school now to meet the wife and kids to head to the mountains for her annual family get together.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
usually it’s only for a full priced item; most stuff on their site is already on “sale”-because eff u.

coffee meeting; lunch meeting; walking over to kids school now to meet the wife and kids to head to the mountains for her annual family get together.
Yeah... I just called them and asked and they said the discount only applies to full price items. Literally everything in my cart, even the Rock Shox hardware, has a discount. :(

So if anyone wants a discount code for Jenson, I have one for you. Assuming you can find a full price item. :busted:

Its also funny on Jenson that you can ship Race Face stuff to Canada, but not Easton. Aren't they the same company now?

Needless to say, order has been placed. Lots of parts for the new bike coming. DVO and Sram stuff coming from BC. :drool:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Yeah... I just called them and asked and they said the discount only applies to full price items. Literally everything in my cart, even the Rock Shox hardware, has a discount. :(

So if anyone wants a discount code for Jenson, I have one for you. Assuming you can find a full price item. :busted:

Its also funny on Jenson that you can ship Race Face stuff to Canada, but not Easton. Aren't they the same company now?

Needless to say, order has been placed. Lots of parts for the new bike coming. DVO and Sram stuff coming from BC. :drool:
If you look at the fine print, some brands are exempt from their coupons even if listed at full price.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning fellas and lady's....

Spent my day yesterday packaging target ammunition, cutting the grass, and doing g laundry.

On a plus note, a local tactical training company has contacted me about supply for parctice and supply for actual self defense use and are iffereing to do a full run of ballistic testing for free. Should be fun.

Ordered bike stuff this week too. Got a new bleed kit coming, and looking at the possibility of a new upgraded fork too. I got the dh bug back.... Looking forward to next time it, and next season I'm getting a season pass

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So apparently there is a city called North Bend, Oregon, in addition to the well known Bend, Oregon. The reason I now know this is because one of the guys booked his flight too quickly and went to said city instead. The only problem, is that said city is on the coast. He's now out $280 and a 4.5hr drive.
Screenshot_20180831-145133.png

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That actually happens all the time. Dude in front of me at the rental counter when I visited my parents (who live in North Bend/Coos Bay) had done just that.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Maybe 5'5" woman in the long seat in the exit row. What the fuck is the point of that? Two short, older women on the door, with a bunch of big, tall guys on the aisle. That makes no fucking sense.
as a somewhat tall person i would rather be seated on aisle rather than have my knees in my chest in the middle or window seat....

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Agreed, the edible scene is the best part of legal weed.
Yep. I've made my own in the past but was never consistent enough. Was not a fan of never knowing if nothing was going to happen or if I was going to lose my shit, or the worst when nothing happened for a few hours then lost my shit. The industrial grade edibles are a lot more reliable. I am a fan of gummies, and will generally only consume a half or a third of one depending on mood.