Quantcast

Hey Josh...

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
lol agreed. well maybe we can get together sometime soon and get it built. I'm not sure when I am going to have the time to though... I dont think it would take more than an hour to put everything together? Brakes, rotors, grips, shifter, shifter cable/housing, chain, and adjust a few things? What do you think?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Dude... I've been wanting to ride my 7point again SO bad. I've had two weekends at The Star and both weekends my cable/derailleur were so out of adjustment that shifting was an impossibility. It's all dialed in now, and I can't wait to rock and roll!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I am doing video. =] I am bringing 2 cameras so we can have a couple different angles just in case. I do not have a tripod though...

Brian Y. are you joining us? =]

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Here's the problem, guys. I have to be HOME by 10:30am which means I need to be back on the freeway by 9:40 to get home in time. I'm really sorry.

I'll be there, but I'll be doing just one loop, and heading back to my truck. I'll also be meeting at the main parking lot, not the smaller lot by the slow-turn.

Jehn hurt her back while we were at a roller-disco birthday party on Wednesday, and went to the doctors today. She's not supposed to do much moving for the next two days, so she's gotta' stay immobile.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Doh!

No worries Mike, maybe I will see you out there?

Also, Todd are you going to be around? Happen to have a tripod we can use?

Brian's got some explosive-d, so he might not be making it now. Hopefully he feels better. lol