Quantcast

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
That's why friends suck. Especially those with cameras and internet access.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Isn't there a rule if the drop is less than your suspension fork in height you haz to drop it automatically, or face intraweb ridicule?

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Well yeah I remember that. I'll never live that down and 5 years later it resurfaces again. :rant:

It's not that it was a hard thing to transcend, but after pedaling that 60 lbs piece of crap around Lynn woods, or rock woods 90 degrees out, I was exhausted to the point of passing out. That's why I walked the bike. That's my lame ass excuse and I'm sticking with it.

I don't know what I was thinking buying that piece of crap bike. Just an idiot I think. The best bike I had was the Hollowpoint MTX. Wish I still had it but I hate bikes. I've had 3 ATC 250r's, a banshee, dirt bikes and have snowmobiled all my life. In 2 years of riding bikes I've had a compressed neck, dislocated hip, broken ribs, broken wrist, stitches on my shin and several other minor things. Of all those years operating motorized vehicles I've never had a single injury. All my bikes are gone and I'll never own another one except maybe for a rail trail cruiser for riding with my kids.

F-Bikes

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Well yeah I remember that. I'll never live that down and 5 years later it resurfaces again. :rant:

It's not that it was a hard thing to transcend, but after pedaling that 60 lbs piece of crap around Lynn woods, or rock woods 90 degrees out, I was exhausted to the point of passing out. That's why I walked the bike. That's my lame ass excuse and I'm sticking with it.

I don't know what I was thinking buying that piece of crap bike. Just an idiot I think. The best bike I had was the Hollowpoint MTX. Wish I still had it but I hate bikes. I've had 3 ATC 250r's, a banshee, dirt bikes and have snowmobiled all my life. In 2 years of riding bikes I've had a compressed neck, dislocated hip, broken ribs, broken wrist, stitches on my shin and several other minor things. Of all those years operating motorized vehicles I've never had a single injury. All my bikes are gone and I'll never own another one except maybe for a rail trail cruiser for riding with my kids.

Compressed Version: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, I hate the world, Blah Blah, I hate bikes, blah blah I got too many calluses...

F-Bikes

If you hate bikes, then get off RM.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
If you hate bikes, then get off RM.
Well, perhaps I should not say that I hate bikes. I hate the injuries that occur while riding bikes. I can't just ride trails, I have to go nuts. Why? Because it's fun.

But the reality is, every once in a while, yer gonna F up and when you do you could be incapacitated for months. I need my hands for work and for playing guitar. After my wrist got messed up and I couldn't play guitar that was it. DONE.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
This is probably for the best. We have to deal with enough backlash from whack-job cyclists as it is. Still, I hope you stick around. :)
Well, I'm here. Haven't ridden a bike in 3 years. Miss my BMW mini on the street though, but sitting in bmx position with your knees hitting your chin gets old after a while. Miss all the flowy single track in Mass too :redx: Trails around here suck as far as I'm concerned. Nothing but f'n rocks and only short sections of flow in between rock gardens. Not my thing.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
with all this hate it sounds like you need to get yer teeth fixed. Take some of that pain away from your head

I'm starting to think that is the case.
All the hate in my head is causing the stress on my nerves.

I'm not always hateful. But in general I drive home wishing I had an M60 mounted atop my vehicle with a ps3 controller and screen inside. Wipe em all out. Less people in my way, less idiots on the planet and then I can get home quicker. It's all about me and everyone else just either wants to bleed me the fvck dry somehow or get in my way or get in my business.