Quantcast

Hey Konabumm - spill the new parts of the story

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
ooh, is this a new story or are you asking for a continuation of the original dissappointing saga??
Homeslice said that there was more to the story earlier and now won't nibble. I don't get it. :think:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
Homeslice said that there was more to the story earlier and now won't nibble. I don't get it. :think:
He's having trouble coming up with a good ending. Fiction authors are like that.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Loco needs to find a soap opera forum instead of a cycling form. That seems to be where his interests are.

J

JRB

Westy said:
Loco needs to find a soap opera forum instead of a cycling form. That seems to be where his interests are.
Westy needs to find a swift kick in the, meh, nevermind....

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
loco said:
don't set yo'self up for another dissappointment, bro. i don't want to see monkies getting excited and let down again...

so did you go somewhere for xmas/new years? didn't see you on the monkey for long time!

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Westy said:
dude, i'd LOVE a place like that! but can there be drama AND cycling?

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
don't set yo'self up for another dissappointment, bro. i don't want to see monkies getting excited and let down again...

so did you go somewhere for xmas/new years? didn't see you on the monkey for long time!
Went to Big Bend Nat Park for 5 days. Did a hard road ride and a little mountain bike exploring. There are no real trails there though. Saw some really cool stuff. Did my first back pack trip up to the South Rim there. It was hard, but fun. Did ya miss me???

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
dude, i'd LOVE a place like that! but can there be drama AND cycling?
What kind of question is that??? Of course there can be. Westy is just mad he ain't in the loop.

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
hells jeah i missed you, ya big lug! i love backpacking, got pics?
A few. Not many of people, just views. I need to put them up somewhere. I have a photobucket account, but don't remember the sign on. I may try to just do a website.

edit - oh and thanks for missing me. :love:

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
loco said:
What kind of question is that??? Of course there can be. Westy is just mad he ain't in the loop.
good, cause i got scared that maybe the lounge on rm isn't where i could have everything i wanted in a forum....

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
konabumm said:
wow i didn't know so many people would be interested..... pretty much i have had to change my cell number, my house has been broken into. Somehow I had 4 flats christmas morning.......

NIGHTMARE

What happened to your thread this morning? You related to pressley.