Quantcast

***Hey look! It's Monday's GMT!***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Back to work after a week off and doing nothing but riding bikes, drinking beer, eating and sleeping. This is going to be rough.

I also have no clue what happened last week at work. I've completely ignored all phone calls and emails on the work phone, as one should while on holidays.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
back in the cube farm. i have a sudden case of FTS.

weekend was decent. friday night... drunk / shed. Saturday.... hung out with the kid, did some cleaning. went for a run, coworkers end of summer party. sunday was gorgeous, weather cooled off nicely. watched DH worlds, finished stacking firewood. that task is done for the year WOO. had some beer, enjoyed the nice weather.

the new cats have been cleared and are free to roam the house. our existing cat is taking well to them, thankfully.

climbing tonight.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Home sick today, just an extension of the weekend. Had something come on Friday night and I've been a snot machine ever since. Oh well, I suppose being home sick probably beats going to work anyway.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning. I'm tired.

Cool and wet weather moving in. it's about time.
1st town enduro race on Sunday. I'm volunteering to do somethingorother. Should be fun.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
No bikes in over two weeks now, a result of some aggressive back rolling on a foam roller. I am hoping the rib pain subsides soon.

In other news I backed out of the Salsa Vaya wabbit hole and jumped into the Soma Wolverine wabbit hole. I shur am excited.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

5 day work weeks suck ass. Riding the short bus all week (minus a few appointment days) so I can start my new bike fund. The wife got all her schooling done for her new permit just in time for her pseudo dream job to come open. She doesn't like the idea of leaving the new office so soon, but the old dude sold his practice so she was only there until the end of the year anyway. With the budget cuts we've made, if she goes back to work full time this fast, we will have a new moto fund as well as a new bike fund. :fans:

Lets kick this day in the nuts.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
New suspension + lift installed on shuttle vehicle. Will go 1+ size bigger on tires when I need them next. Having an alignment done now. Truck drives so much nicer with better dampers on all corners, stoked.

1st town enduro race on Sunday. I'm volunteering to do somethingorother. Should be fun.
I am also volunteering to do somethingorother.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I did a usability study for Google this morning but can say no more thanks to NDAs. Now at work. I did my 5 minutes of reviewing a protocol for a prospective trial I'm proposing and am not sure what else I feel like doing in the remainder of the day.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Got volunteered for some extra work this week, so, meh. My sense of urgency is lacking.

Did this yesterday, though, so, can't complain too much...

Pretty damned good.

An I totally called Hart to win it.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Gonna be a short four day weekend for me. Hanging with mini me today, deer hunting in the morning, brake Jon for the father in law to borrow afternoon, dealing with banks and mortgage lenders all day Wednesday, training a new Officer Thursday and back to work Friday.

I'm tired

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Sorry to have missed you, @SkaredShtles !
Just arrived home after a week+ away, only to find a hawk in my hard, incapable of flying away, with a squirrel attached to his leg. Whom to call? I am doing a quick research on wildlife rehabilitators and environmental police.