Quantcast

***Hey look! It's Monday's GMT!***

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Purple Santa made me pick up a gift waiting for me, a dirty bike covered in cow poo. :fie: That's the end of the MDH trip for me.
The grounded hawk eventually managed to free itself from the squirrel carcass and is now perching on trees around the house, guarding his prized possession. I miss the big sky and open plains, this pricey suburb now feels inhumanly cramped. I guess I need moar shimz. On a positive note, cherry tomato plants and red & chilly pepper plants survived a week without watering and are now covered with red goodies.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
My high level of jealousy is only tempered by the fact that you are the good brother.
It was an awesome day out. Other than the SEVEN flats we got.

10 guys. 1 person got 4 of those flats. He started out on a minion DHF EXO, set up tubeless. Not sure what he was doing...

The other 3 flats were less weird.

However, it blows my mind that in Revelstoke, we rode about 5 times the vertical, with 9 guys, and got ZERO flats. Plenty of sharp high alpine rox on that trip too...

Green Monster in Whistler is a pretty fun trail... Not us, but the terrain looks like this (WC relevance, 12 yo Finn Isles):