Quantcast

Hey Midget , what is with the no photos Stance ?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Originally posted by splat
Hey SM

What is your bit with not liking photos ?
JRA :nope: big snooze. What happened to blood, gore and hucking?

I took some pictures of a recent ride I did and was about to post them except - they could not have been less interesting and looked very much like just about every ride I do. Plus packing the camera around is a pain in the ass and stopping to take the picture spoils what little flow I have...

From now on I will only bring my camera on epic adventures with something to see - like Mt St Helens or the top of something big. In the meantime I guess you'll have to take it on faith that I do ride one of those bikey dealios. :) :) :)

My motto stands... until I get a smaller and lighter camera. :devil:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
yah people who take pictures of their rides are just attention hungry frauds...... i'm smashing my camera as i type this.....

i'm also burning my bra......:monkey:

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Plus packing the camera around is a pain in the ass and stopping to take the picture spoils what little flow I have...
This is why I only take pics when I ride solo.

Personally, I like seeing riding pics from all parts of the world. Every place has trail features that are unique, and make me want to ride there.
(Norway, anyone?) Keep posting pics, y'all. :)

splat

Nam I am
Originally posted by Skookum
i'm also burning my bra......:monkey:
No No , anything but that !!!

so SM your saying you rather see an idiot running around with a bed sheet tied to them then some fellow monkeys Riding ?

Sorry , But I would rather see riding pics, and I love to see the diversity of the trails , from Norway, to bolivia, to Rochester to Mt. saint Helens to you up in the PNW . also what you call an everyday ride , still looks new and different to us in different parts of the world.

I say Keep snapping and Keep Posting !

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN

Ha!

Plus, thanks to Splat, I think i can find my way around Vietnam without a guide now. Ill just piece together all the pics from all of splats threads and It should pretty much show every inch of trail out there;)

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan

Sorry , But I would rather see riding pics, and I love to see the diversity of the trails , from Norway, to bolivia, to Rochester to Mt. saint Helens to you up in the PNW . also what you call an everyday ride , still looks new and different to us in different parts of the world.

Absolutely agree mate. Show us that box filled with dirt that is your life SM.;) :D

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Originally posted by valve bouncer
Absolutely agree mate. Show us that box filled with dirt that is your life SM.;) :D
The cat box?

My convictions are firm - I'll leave the picture taking to others; I will just ride. No camera unless it's an epic adventure of note.

Or I could just recycle all my old pictures and you would never know. :devil: