Quantcast

Hey Mr. RM, looking to advertise?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
for being so full of herself she should learn how to take a better digi pic.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
"BY THE WAY FOR THE RIGHT PRICE ONLY I WILL TATTOO YOUR ADVERTISEMENT on any part of my body FOR THE RIGHT PRICE except the face! "

WHY! WHY would you do that? I will sell my body for advertizing? not only that but PERMENENT advertizing. Someone should teach her a lesson and start a company called "I am a slut" and have it tattoo'd on her arms and legs. :devil:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Motionboy2 said:
"BY THE WAY FOR THE RIGHT PRICE ONLY I WILL TATTOO YOUR ADVERTISEMENT on any part of my body FOR THE RIGHT PRICE except the face! "

WHY! WHY would you do that? I will sell my body for advertizing? not only that but PERMENENT advertizing. Someone should teach her a lesson and start a company called "I am a slut" and have it tattoo'd on her arms and legs. :devil:

Some dude already did this.
He had a company logo tatto'd on his head for a few thousand.
I guess he figured he could just grow his hair out. He must be pretty confident that Male Pattern Baldness doesnt' run in the family.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Ya know, these people are not that much different than some of us on here. Whats on your jersey? advertisements. Why do you wear it? because the company gives you a large discount or stuff for free :think:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
BigMike said:
Ya know, these people are not that much different than some of us on here. Whats on your jersey? advertisements. Why do you wear it? because the company gives you a large discount or stuff for free :think:
Yeah... having a company name or logo (of something I probably never use) attached to my face or ass is just like my wearing a T-shirt of a product I use. :rolleyes:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Vorb.org.nz got this Canadian chick to tattoo their logo on her can...actually, she volunteered to do it...