Quantcast

Hey Narlus and others into Music

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I know your into some of the same musical stuff I am by your posts... we have a pretty good local radio station that has been one of my staples for years... they have been playing a couple of great tracks by Richard Hawley, who in my opinion sounds like the solo stuff by Mark Lanegan of the "Screaming Trees"

You can listen online to our radio station WYEP it is a pretty good station, and I have been exposed to some great music through them, and investigating some of the bands they play you can pick up others!!! They play a pretty eclectic mix here is an example of their playlist for a typical day...
let me know what you think!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
brungeman said:
I know your into some of the same musical stuff I am by your posts... we have a pretty good local radio station that has been one of my staples for years... they have been playing a couple of great tracks by Richard Hawley, who in my opinion sounds like the solo stuff by Mark Lanegan of the "Screaming Trees"

You can listen online to our radio station WYEP it is a pretty good station, and I have been exposed to some great music through them, and investigating some of the bands they play you can pick up others!!! They play a pretty eclectic mix here is an example of their playlist for a typical day...
let me know what you think!
get over it ya hippie:rofl: , arctic monkeys...Thats some good stuff...you missed a good ride last night...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
manhattanprjkt83 said:
get over it ya hippie:rofl: , arctic monkeys...Thats some good stuff...you missed a good ride last night...
that sucks about the ride, as for Arctic monkeys... they are good but did you hear "Clearlake"??? dems is good too...