Quantcast

hey, new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JRB

Just remember. I don't suck, and I am cooler than most everyone else. Except for bv and antimony. They rock the house.

J

JRB

One post and holmes pegged out the lameness scale. ahahaha

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
One post and holmes pegged out the lameness scale. ahahaha
WTF is this scale thing?

I've been away under the mans thumb for the last month or so and have no idea what's going on around here.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
loco said:
Just remember. I don't suck, and I am cooler than most everyone else. Except for bv and antimony. They rock the house.
Thanks! :D

Someone apparently doesn't think so though. I keep getting negative ratings cause I don't have a bike. :( News flash: I have a bike and bad knees, so I choose other activities that put less pressure on them. Sorry. And I don't find anyone on here boring because of it... I like hearing all the fun stories.

Anyway, welcome to you!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ciaran said:
WTF is this scale thing?

I've been away under the mans thumb for the last month or so and have no idea what's going on around here.
See the little smilie face button next to the quote and quick reply button? If you click it on someone's post, you can give them "reputation" by approving or disapproving.

Now click on My Ridemonkey. That's the past tenish approvals/disapprovals you've gotten.

:thumb:

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
WTF is this scale thing?

You can approve or disapprove of people. I was disapproved, then approved. Now I am sure I am on my way to being disapproved again, but stinky better approve of me since I sent him the kona geometry link again.

Are you free again or what? dh girlie even got drunk and popped in the other night after some lesbian sex at the ballet.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ciaran said:
WTF is this scale thing?

Just post pictures of your GF/wife in a bikini and your approval will go off the charts.:rofl:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Ciaran said:
WTF is this scale thing?

damn the man

antimony said:
Thanks!

Someone apparently doesn't think so though. I keep getting negative ratings cause I don't have a bike. News flash: I have a bike and bad knees, so I choose other activities that put less pressure on them. Sorry. And I don't find anyone on here boring because of it... I like hearing all the fun stories.

Anyway, welcome to you!
I approve of you but the whole bacon stance leads to disap........ :drool: bacon. What?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
Are you free again or what? dh girlie even got drunk and popped in the other night after some lesbian sex at the ballet.
If you'll excuse me I need to go to the bathroom... and then I think I'll need a cigarette.

Lesbian ballet? Mmmmmm...:thumb: :agree: :trophy_br :heart: :weee: :p :drool: :love: There aren't enough smilies for that one.

I am free again. A rough 3 - 4 weeks but it was worth it.

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
If you'll excuse me I need to go to the bathroom... and then I think I'll need a cigarette.

Lesbian ballet? Mmmmmm...:thumb: :agree: :trophy_br :heart: :weee: :p :drool: :love: There aren't enough smilies for that one.

Is the job over???

I am contemplating a role running the LBS shop, if the owner gets the details ironed out with his accountant.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ciaran said:

So what the heck were you doing for the past month? Laying siege somewhere?

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Apparently some of you aren't the brightest bulbs in the box, and not very nice with all of the negative comments... I DO have a bike, let's read the post thoroughly now, if you are going to rag on someone. So effing sue me for not wanting to further hurt my knees. So much for trying to make friends... :(

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
antimony said:
Apparently some of you aren't the brightest bulbs in the box, and not very nice with all of the negative comments... I DO have a bike, let's read the post thoroughly now, if you are going to rag on someone. So effing sue me for not wanting to further hurt my knees. So much for trying to make friends... :(
Have you tried raising the seat? Or perhaps you could get one of those new-fangled recumbants?

J

JRB

antimony said:
I f'n love you and bv. Don't let these bitches get you down. God knows I constantly fight a battle to not kill myself. :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
bluebug32 said:
Have you tried raising the seat? Or perhaps you could get one of those new-fangled recumbants?
She's got essentially no cartilidge left in her knees. Not much that can be done, just makes biking a painful experience for her.

I don't know if recumbants take some of the stress off the knees but who the heck wants to ride a recumbant anyway? :confused:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I think it is absolutely NO FAIR that the some n00b shows up, makes a single post (not even dissing anyone or anything) and he hits the Red Square Lotto!

And here I've been working on getting that rating since it started....

Smite me, o fickle God of Dissapproval!!!

:hot:

Ha ha ha, real funny assholes. :rolleyes: What more is there for me to say... I ride hard every day, work in the industry, and support biking in every way possible. So THERE:)
Anyways, yeaahhh.....buy tool! Do it! Your soul will thank you.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
0_emissions_ said:
Ha ha ha, real funny assholes. :rolleyes: What more is there for me to say... I ride hard every day, work in the industry, and support biking in every way possible. So THERE:)
Anyways, yeaahhh.....buy tool! Do it! Your soul will thank you.
No.

Rock music is for idiots who "work in the industry".

Status
Not open for further replies.