Quantcast

Hey Partsbitch....

J

JRB

Hey partsy - this is my disclaimer that Bob thinks you are the bitch. It's ok because Bob is my bitch. :thumb:

J

JRB

splat said:
Hey dumbass - partsbara and bob rode together in Korea.

I wish there was an "I don't know what the f**k I am talking about" picture for you, splat.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Loco is no ones bitch................

Because pimps don't like to take advantage of the mentally retarded.:devil:

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
yeah, good old bob... nice bloke... had some fun rides in korea...

he has an RM account i believe, or at least he did at one stage...

you losers need to get out of TX......... second thoughts, stay there ;)

madbob

Monkey
May 31, 2004
fayettenam/camp mckall
partsbara said:
yeah, good old bob... nice bloke... had some fun rides in korea...

he has an RM account i believe, or at least he did at one stage...

you losers need to get out of TX......... second thoughts, stay there ;)
last thing I remember you calling me was a wanker.

I'll be moving to NC in a week.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
madbob said:
You still got your tomac? I'm riding a bighit with the 8" link and a new 66 light w/eta up front.
yeah mate... major makeover after korea tho... 05 888rc, avy DHS shock, holzfeller cranks / e13 guide, juicy 7s... thinkin of a new frame mid season tho'..

got myself a DOC as well... trail rider / djer...

chad is still in hawaii yeah ?? ever hear from him ?? if my caculations are correct he is on the move as well ??

you headin to ft. bragg ??

madbob

Monkey
May 31, 2004
fayettenam/camp mckall
I havn't heard from chad since right after he got to afganistan. He should be back, or due to come home soon. I think he's still got 6-12 months left in hawaii.

I made selection for special forces. I'm going to the qualification course to get training as a combat medic, and learn russian. If all goes well I'll have a green beret in about 2 years.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
madbob said:
I havn't heard from chad since right after he got to afganistan. He should be back, or due to come home soon. I think he's still got 6-12 months left in hawaii.

I made selection for special forces. I'm going to the qualification course to get training as a combat medic, and learn russian. If all goes well I'll have a green beret in about 2 years.
you just want to hit the juicy bars in korea again and hit on the russian skanks ;)

seriously... good stuff mate... hope it all works out for ya... bet the gromets are tearing it up now on their bikes...