Quantcast

Hey people, we are looking for quotes for a very basic website.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Hoping to start small, featuring three to six products, a photo gallery of food and recipes, and simple, secure e-commerce. Professional enough for at least national grocery store distribution.
Scalable to add more products, but probably no more than ten.
Do y’all have any serious contacts that could do this relatively economically?
Can’t spill the beans just yet on the products (working on some TM stuff, etc, ) but let’s just say it’s food related.
And in no way ‘authentic’, LOL.
TIA!

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Everything you asked for can be done with one of the DIY e-commerce website providers. You are locked into the providers formatting options, but having someone create custom format and maintain it for you is not cheap. You would be responsible for creating and maintaining content on the DIY site also, but in the long run it is easier and better this way…

We use Weebly / Square, fwiw. Super simple.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
What he said ^^

S built her business website all on her own with zero experience, I don't recall what provider she uses.

edit: Wix

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"" You miss all the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretsky" -Michael Scott

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it but only you get the warm feeling"

Let me know if you would like more quotes.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
More seldom than not, the movies gives us exquisite sex and wholesome violence, that underscores our values. Every two child did. I will.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Every two child did? Is that even a sentence? Every two child did give us a movie with exquisite yadda yadda?

Who wrote that? Imma kick a bitch.
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Oooh…,there was an absolutely batshit, methed out homeless dude that used to rant on Broadway. He wore 1/2 finger leather gloves all of the time, and once I saw him pick a fight with a lamppost. He would seriously yell at cars and busses that he would kick their asses…and I’m not totally sure he knew people were driving them.
You want his insta?

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Oooh…,there was an absolutely batshit, method out homeless dude that used to rant on Broadway. He wore 1/2 finger leather gloves all of the time, and once I saw him pick a fight with a lamppost. He would seriously yell at cars and busses that he would kick their asses…and I’m not totally sure he knew people were driving them.
You want his insta?
no I want you to point him at bentleys

and then give him a taco

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Oooh…,there was an absolutely batshit, methed out homeless dude that used to rant on Broadway. He wore 1/2 finger leather gloves all of the time, and once I saw him pick a fight with a lamppost. He would seriously yell at cars and busses that he would kick their asses…and I’m not totally sure he knew people were driving them.
You want his insta?
That’s pretty much everyday in the Art District. It’s only when they go full monty in the middle of the intersection that we pay any attention.