Quantcast

Hey PhotoChop Monkeys, I need some automate help

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
So, I made a action to resize and save, and i left it to do its thing, and when I came back, it was still on the first pic waiting for me to click "OK" on the JPEG file size save thing. I then had to sit there and click OK 98 times. How do you include that in the action? I did it on the first file while I was recording the action, shouldnt that have done it?

Thanks!

I'm on a Mac with Photoshop CS2 if that matters

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
BigMike said:
So, I made a action to resize and save, and i left it to do its thing, and when I came back, it was still on the first pic waiting for me to click "OK" on the JPEG file size save thing. I then had to sit there and click OK 98 times. How do you include that in the action? I did it on the first file while I was recording the action, shouldnt that have done it?

Thanks!

I'm on a Mac with Photoshop CS2 if that matters
There is an check box option to close and save when done no?

Edit: Under Destination in the Batch dialog.

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
i always start recording and then do a file open followed by all the functions then save as .tif or .jpg and then stop recording.

choose the source and destination folders and check the override save-as button.

then i test the action on a couple photos to make sure it works and then i run it on the large group of images.

joel