Quantcast

Hey PhotoChop Monkies......

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
create another project, type in your lettering on that project, then bring that project onto the primary project, where you want the lettering.... expand it to whatever size you want. Kind of a long way of doin it but i bet that would work....

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
BigMike said:
OK, Riddle me this:

If I want to integrate a word document (a table) into my photoshop document, how do I do that?
I'd export it as an eps or pdf and import it into photoshop. Is the table being used as a graphic or to disseminate info?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
BigMike said:
Info

whats an EPS?
encapsulated postscript file... contains all the necessary information to view -and- print, as opposed to just a postscript file. It mains the quality of the text so that it can be blown up even to billboard size and still be crisp. You probably have to access eps via the print menu, but if you can PDF, then just go that route and bring it into PS.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
LordOpie said:
encapsulated postscript file... contains all the necessary information to view -and- print, as opposed to just a postscript file. It mains the quality of the text so that it can be blown up even to billboard size and still be crisp. You probably have to access eps via the print menu, but if you can PDF, then just go that route and bring it into PS.
Yeah......... i dont have that. and I can't PDF. Any other ways to do it?

:help:

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
ctrl-T is Free Transform, then stretch it. But the point is, you should be typing you own size into the dd box.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
LordOpie said:
:stupid: For boith of Opie's posts.