Quantcast

Hey Ralphey

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Thanks for the call this weekend - it made me laugh....

I wish I was down there with you guys - But I was home - doing housework....

So whats the report - was it freaking awesome or what?

I'm in DC all week if anyone is up here - lets get some beers!!!!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
LOL, yeah, we missed ya. Up until Sunday at about 1:00ish when all Hades let loose....The trails were awesome, the staff was awesome, the company was awesome, Beers were awesome, Eastern side lift was awesome along with the people running it.....

Lift not running on Western side.....mmmmmmm.....not so good.

I had an absolute blast!....Look forward to going back.

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Also, just to add to the big love fest goin on here, I got your message Ralph. I was camping way out in the boonies last night, so i had no service. Will get ahold of you soon.

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Puke? who does that? amateurs! I, for one, do not participate in such behavior. Actually, my family is coming up for this race, so I might have to actually take it a little easier, unless I can convince dad to get his old arse out and about at night.

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Oh yeah. Not only that, but he doesn't know about Margarita my slippers either. I was hoping to get him to come down to the bar for a while, but knowing him he'll hole up in his room all weekend.

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Not quite...he's 58 or 59. Old old man. Who knows though, I might be able to coerce him into coming down to the foxfire for some beers or something. Doubt there'll be much VILLAGE BAD for him though.

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Ahh yeah, that guy from Argentina I think it is? I've rode with him a couple times. Well, more like, we started at the same time and then he waited for me at the bottom of the trail.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Ahh yeah, that guy from Argentina I think it is? I've rode with him a couple times. Well, more like, we started at the same time and then he waited for me at the bottom of the trail.
His name is Gerald and he is from Spain. He lives in Florida now. Going by him, I've go 20 more years of riding at least.

Mike